Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Event past prizes during this one.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Event past prizes during this one.

Hi,

Can you also give rewards for the BR rankings from past Hall of Fame events? I have only seen one before this one and I was just starting out so I didn't have the BR for any of the prizes.

Thanks

Originally posted by Lekyo View Post
    Hi,

Can you also give rewards for the BR rankings from past Hall of Fame events? I have only seen one before this one and I was just starting out so I didn't have the BR for any of the prizes.

Thanks
    This is actually a very good idea, and one that R2 should take notice of.

If you have previously gotten rewards from HOF then you won't be able to collect them. However if you have never seen/made BR for previous HOF events then you get those items.
    The precedent is already there with the stable rewards. Same event, but you can only collect the level's the 1 time

Comment

The last Hall of Fame can be found here, it was last year in September. The Original hall Of Fame was much earlier last year, January I think it was. The forum thread has since been removed but information can still be located here.

I hope this has helped.

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        The last Hall of Fame can be found here, it was last year in September. The Original hall Of Fame was much earlier last year, January I think it was. The forum thread has since been removed but information can still be located here.

I hope this has helped.

Magi~

Building off of that, it looks like the rewards from the first HOF, was included and enhanced in HOF II,
        Going by this trend, could we assume there will be a smaller tier (ie. 100k - 200k or so) with last year's rewards.?

Comment

From 105k to 450k br is a terrible jump in br for this event, but oh well.

Only Pipster will be getting full rewards from this.

Comment

+1,000,000,000.....000. To this...
            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
            Archer Linkoneusc
            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Agree, and also bring back the old mounts, or at least change the rewards for redeemable events like class wars, cross-bg etc, or even have an event to buy old mounts!

Comment

Working...
              X