Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Guild Title?

Hi,

Before I waste my time as usual with a ticket to our useless customer support, anyone here has any idea why we don't have the mighty guild title yet? Our guild, Superior, won the csgb last night and we do have the guild name showing in nice big blue letters in cloud city but none of the members got the individual Mighty Guild Title.

Any one knows why?

Thank you

update, some of us got it, some didn't......any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
      update, some of us got it, some didn't......any ideas?
      Those of you without, have you tried:

relogging?
      cache & cookie clear?
      using a different browser to normal?
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

yeah, we tried that. Looks like about half the guild got it and half didn't. Kinda good title too +95 in mdef and pdef so would be nice to get it soon.

I sent a ticket....I know gonna get the usual response....thank you for contacting us, we forwarded your ticket to our development department, they will get back to you in about 30 years........woohoo!!!!

Comment

yeah, it happened to me too. Armageddon won CSGB, i got all reward, except mighty guild title....

Comment

I sent a ticket....I know gonna get the usual response....thank you for contacting us, we forwarded your ticket to our development department, they will get back to you in about 30 years........woohoo!!!!
            Or the usual mentor/mod response of Clear Cache, upgrade your computer, sell your grandma

Oh wait, guardiandark already beat me too it LOL

Comment

me too armaggadon. Never get title too but already send ticket. My ticket nos is #212328. G M pls check

Comment

How long does it take to fix this? it shouldn't be that hard to give a few people a title that hasn't been given....***!!!!

Comment

How long does it take to fix this? it shouldn't be that hard to give a few people a title that hasn't been given....***!!!!
                  I'd love to relay your ticket for you, but in order for me to do so, I need the number, please.

Romeo, I passed your ticket along.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-06-2014, 05:05 AM.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i got it after maintenance today. ty
                    Last edited by artcuy; 11-07-2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X