Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hades for those who dont have luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades for those who dont have luck

Click image for larger version

Name:	PHvBbcB.png
Views:	1
Size:	372.2 KB
ID:	1759907

abit expensive though.......
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Hades "Gift" Pack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gift
    A gift or a present is an item given to someone without the expectation of payment.
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

they should take that and Eat Cupcakes
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-05-2014, 03:21 AM.
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Actually wondered and a friend asked the same question. With exchange for sylph in past events for apollo/hades seals to be exchanged for event items, if someone were to buy these, could they use them in exchange, even though they are white?
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Actually wondered and a friend asked the same question. With exchange for sylph in past events for apollo/hades seals to be exchanged for event items, if someone were to buy these, could they use them in exchange, even though they are white?
          No, as I recall all of the previous exchanges have required a blue seal.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            Hades "Gift" Pack

A gift or a present is an item given to someone without the expectation of payment.
            hahahaha +1
            also accordint to R2 logic it is a gift, u get a FREE hades if u are Lovely enough to spend 5k balens on 20 mahra + 20 sep (makes sense)
            and in pure theory they sell it "green" cuz u only need 15 mahra from white to green) but yea i totally agree with how "funny" this is
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-05-2014, 03:22 AM. Reason: not a nice word...

Comment

I'm one of few who doesn't have Hades. I want one real bad. But a big heck no to this "gift"!

Comment

4999 really too expensive...if like 1999 I may consider to buy one
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

i might buy 4999 for a purple. 1999 for a blue.
                  white, shove it down their throat, it should be free period.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                    I'm one of few who doesn't have Hades. I want one real bad. But a big heck no to this "gift"!
                    been wondering a while whether i should buy one or no, since i have no luck in getting hades ( and yes, i want one real bad too )...well, i guess i stick with my gaia then
                    Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]112498[/ATTACH]

abit expensive though.......
                      as opposed to what? paying $200 in balens and still not getting one?
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Eve/Amazon is almost as effective and free. $50 for a white would have been a decent price 9 months ago but now it is completely insane.

Comment

I would have consider this if I hadnt gotten lucky.

basicly people can pay 4999 for a mount that gives around 1k br, but not for something that can be more effective than 1 mount?

Still apollo was much cheaper and better deal, but at least we got a chance to buy it for a "set" price

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            Hades "Gift" Pack

Nice said, you get my +1'ed
                            AeonClaire
                            A Noobish Knight
                            Moonlight
                            S3 Worg Lair Europe
                            This char is an ALT because we need more player to cure our loneliness

AeonFlux
                            Mage
                            Moonlight
                            S3 Worg Lair Europe

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                              I would have consider this if I hadnt gotten lucky.

basicly people can pay 4999 for a mount that gives around 1k br, but not for something that can be more effective than 1 mount?

Still apollo was much cheaper and better deal, but at least we got a chance to buy it for a "set" price
                              I would never pay over 20 dollars for a mount. Doubt I'd pay even that. So I don't know why you're assuming that. Heavy cashers wouldn't mind paying 50 dollars for a mount no, not if they liked it.

This apollo deal must have been after I wasted the money buying a ton of event boxes to get an apollo.

Comment

Working...
                              X