This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un ban ******

For all of you who know COSMOSlavash the man who has made countless videos and promoted Wartune for so long has just been banned for using an autoclicker on a mount Training whip event. im not saying its acceptable but how many of you have arthritis and on't have the strength or can't help the pain of click 16,000 times and no im not exaggerating. it was to my understanding that R2 has inserted a collect all button but up until that point being banned for an auto clicker is unacceptable.

Sign here is you support ****** and want his ban overturned. because it is unethical to ban someone who has promoted this oerpriced game for so long.

wow you are only what? 3 months late?
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

he must be talking about his Wartune account. would be sad to ban someone who who has made so much vids of this game that helps players
      IGN: princestewii
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

his wartune acct isnt banned, his forum account is
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

ahh my bad
          IGN: princestewii
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

If he wishes to discuss his ban, he can send in a ticket. No bans are discussed with the public, and petitions to unban someone are not accepted.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X