Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph atoll bug/cheat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph atoll bug/cheat?

ok can anyone confirm that there is a bug or exploit or whatever the *** u wanna call it to get last hit?
    here s the story: on my server there is one team (always same 3-4 ppl) who gets the last hit box twice a day. every day. and they only do 3 bosses a day. but they always get it twice. and when they dont there is not enough teams

dont give me the luck bull **** cuz no, im not that retarded to believe luck to that extent exists (would be easier to win the ******* lottery on a weekly basis).
    twice a day, EVERY DAY, same ppl, same team. any idea?

its timing

every time my group times it we hit our delphic as the last hit, we get it every time

we rarely have chest prizes though, maybe once or twice a week?
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

see, heres the thing, i could say TIMING would work on WB too, but u dont see the same guy winning WB last hit EVERY DAY, so its kinda flood. other thing, u cant know if ur team rly got it unless there is chests, cuz otherwise itd come up. i dont know abt ur server and how many ppl do it/how many teams, but dude srsly this cant be timing, ud have to know for a fact how much hp boss has left and see ur hit reducing it... otherwise, meh
      also is it rly possible that no one ever lags or fks up? or misses a crit? so many variables, imho its plain impossible same ppl get it every time... just... just CANT

Comment

I do not even know if you can cheat with this to be honest. You can view the guide here, and it is indeed a last hit thing when 40+ are involved.

Rewards

Participation: All participants will receive gold based on team points earned.
        Lucky Prize: When more than 40 participants join the event, the system will randomly rewards one team with a lucky prize: Bound Balens Chest.
        Ranking Rewards: After the event ends, the No. 1 team will receive great rewards such as Mount Hooves, Soul Marks, and more.
        If though you think someone is using a glitch or a cheat, then do not hesitate to report them via a ticket, because it can happen, but as far as I know presently, I haven't heard anything. it may just be dumb ironic luck.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
          see, heres the thing, i could say TIMING would work on WB too, but u dont see the same guy winning WB last hit EVERY DAY, so its kinda flood. other thing, u cant know if ur team rly got it unless there is chests, cuz otherwise itd come up. i dont know abt ur server and how many ppl do it/how many teams, but dude srsly this cant be timing, ud have to know for a fact how much hp boss has left and see ur hit reducing it... otherwise, meh
          also is it rly possible that no one ever lags or fks up? or misses a crit? so many variables, imho its plain impossible same ppl get it every time... just... just CANT

world boss has many people at a time, and tons more hp
          you can see 600k taking huge chunks out of sylph boss
          so 4 herc delphics is an easy 3-4m damage for final hit
          and you are in a party where as in wb you are solo not doing as much

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            its timing

every time my group times it we hit our delphic as the last hit, we get it every time

we rarely have chest prizes though, maybe once or twice a week?
            Only problem with that is "last hit" on atoll boss is no last hit at all, it's a "lucky strike" prize. ANY team can get it, even if you're at respawn area, don't need last hit.

Comment

today we have ab 15m before of wb. i started to do ab thinking that all did before that. result: to 6% we did only 1 bar and wb ready. i'm gone in wb and this last was really slow (vey good. + 50% gold) but after 2 bar of wb , ab was over and without final chest.

i prefered have a sylph boss like the sylphs : without party and all the day.
              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Only problem with that is "last hit" on atoll boss is no last hit at all, it's a "lucky strike" prize. ANY team can get it, even if you're at respawn area, don't need last hit.

thats what it says on the FAQ, but i have only ever gotten it as a last hit prize, no team that i know of has gotten it at the respawn
                i've had it 4/10 of the times i have been online and seen a chest distributed

Comment

thats what it says on the FAQ, but i have only ever gotten it as a last hit prize, no team that i know of has gotten it at the respawn
                  to be eligible for a prize there needs to be at least 10 teams
                  therefore odds of winning at best 9:1
                  Therefore you must be hacking to win

Comment

One team on our server got it while dead (and seen others on forum say they got it while running to boss) so seems accurate.

Comment

Also, I would say, the first can't get the chest We kill it like 3 times a day since it's in the game, and we usually win. Never got final chest.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                        Also, I would say, the first can't get the chest We kill it like 3 times a day since it's in the game, and we usually win. Never got final chest.
                        Yeah seems accurate too, from dozens of first place finishes only gotten chest on the times when joined lower BR team due to lateness.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          One team on our server got it while dead (and seen others on forum say they got it while running to boss) so seems accurate.
                          could it be that 1 guy managed to go in (faster pc/net) and blew a chaos/amnesia rune? could it be that they were dead but boss died on deflection?
                          on my server so far no one got it without being at least in
                          also to the guy saying odds are 9:1, i think he didnt read my msg. on a 7 day basis, with 28 total bosses having ONE TEAM winning 14 of them seems unlikely, free to disagree

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                            could it be that 1 guy managed to go in (faster pc/net) and blew a chaos/amnesia rune? could it be that they were dead but boss died on deflection?
                            on my server so far no one got it without being at least in
                            also to the guy saying odds are 9:1, i think he didnt read my msg. on a 7 day basis, with 28 total bosses having ONE TEAM winning 14 of them seems unlikely, free to disagree
                            Nah, all 4 dead from the team on my server (can't say for the ones that posted on forum, but I imagine they know the difference)

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                              to be eligible for a prize there needs to be at least 10 teams
                              therefore odds of winning at best 9:1
                              Therefore you must be hacking to win

i know there has to be 10 teams, im the one that figured it out after FAQ said 40 participants
                              im saying i have only seen around 10 chests distributed, i've participated in around 50 2-3 a day

my server is quite dead compared to some

Comment

Working...
                              X