No announcement yet.

sylph atoll bug/cheat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hit the boss one time when it was on its first bar, got a phone call so went afk for rest of battle. When i came back, me and my alt had won the chest. Thats all i have to say on this

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
      ok i finally managed to figure out the sad truth behing the last hit, and it fits with every version of the story, too bad no official reply so far that really explained the phenomenon:

- case1) luck box goes to LAST HIT: that means kinda like in world boss the member of the party delivering the killing blow earns the box for himself and his team
      - case2) luck box goes RANDOM: that happens when the FIRST TEAM (top dmg team) delivers the killing blow. #1 party cannot receive the lucky box aswell, therefore if the number of teams (not players) is 10 or higher then the boxes will be sent randomly decided by the game to one of the teams from #2 to #10(or more)
      I had a theory that the "lucky prize" was just like in GD(fixed to one position), but that's false as well. and We got the chest when we finished 11th making that theory not true, unless the other bug someone said that points are not counted if you dont die before ab dies, and so we was "in theory 10th" but as we didnt get the points added we was 11th, but for lucky prize it included us into top 10... if that makes sense?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        I had a theory that the "lucky prize" was just like in GD(fixed to one position), but that's false as well. and We got the chest when we finished 11th making that theory not true, unless the other bug someone said that points are not counted if you dont die before ab dies, and so we was "in theory 10th" but as we didnt get the points added we was 11th, but for lucky prize it included us into top 10... if that makes sense?
        no i didnt meant prize can only be from #2 to #10, but that u must have 10 minimum teams and 1st cant get it, so for example if there s 200 teams prize goes to #2 to #200 and so on

Comment

no i didnt meant prize can only be from #2 to #10, but that u must have 10 minimum teams and 1st cant get it, so for example if there s 200 teams prize goes to #2 to #200 and so on
          Ah now that I re-read I understood that sorry about that friendo =)

Comment

all good important thing is we managed to figure out how this works

basically testing it rly no hard if u have the chance to do this: have 10 parties, when boss is close to be dead, have only one party going in (not the 1st), say pty #4, and have everyone else wait out, then #4 will get the box. other test is, do the same as above but have #1 team kill it, and someone else will get the box randomly

Comment

You would need a very cooperative server for that, doubt there is many, if any out there

Comment

ok i finally managed to figure out the sad truth behing the last hit, and it fits with every version of the story, too bad no official reply so far that really explained the phenomenon:

- case1) luck box goes to LAST HIT: that means kinda like in world boss the member of the party delivering the killing blow earns the box for himself and his team
                - case2) luck box goes RANDOM: that happens when the FIRST TEAM (top dmg team) delivers the killing blow. #1 party cannot receive the lucky box aswell, therefore if the number of teams (not players) is 10 or higher then the boxes will be sent randomly decided by the game to one of the teams from #2 to #10(or more)
                sry to kill that off i gotten the chest when my team wher nr 1

Comment

As per some other posts, there is definitely an "issue" here. Unless you dont mind the same team getting bound balens over and over. Can't we get an official response to this? Has it been brought to the devs' attention?

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                    screen or it didnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                      was you first by much or little?

edit: As the round when you kill the boss doesn't count, it may mess up the lucky chest if you are "first", but the 2nd team did beat you if their round would have counted, or something

Comment

Working...
                      X