Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I'd like to suggest an AUCTION

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to suggest an AUCTION

Hello , I came to suggest an AUCTION, I have played in the Brazilian, Chinese and all servers have AUCTION, is an optimal tool kit !!!
    This will help chaging UNBOUND items and sell them for Balens and this will even help Balens consumption.

I'm Delitaâ„¢ a wartune player from server R2Games s536.
    I'm waiting for forward.
    Thank you so much.

about auction house, it was talked a lot since the beginning of the game.
    For what i remember, someone (nothing official) explained that the publisher (wartune site) blocked that feature so it will never be added.

so yes, i wish it could be there, but i just doubt we will have one after more than 2 year
    and yes, having bount and unbount items without auction hall have no meaning. it's just a pain to regroup them every day.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by andreln View Post
      Hello , I came to suggest an AUCTION, I have played in the Brazilian, Chinese and all servers have AUCTION, is an optimal tool kit !!!
      This will help chaging UNBOUND items and sell them for Balens and this will even help Balens consumption.

I'm Delitaâ„¢ a wartune player from server R2Games s536.
      I'm waiting for forward.
      Thank you so much.
      You should go back and play there, i would too if i hadnt spend so much time here. R2 games and other European/US publishers are the worst pieces of trash you will ever encounter in the gaming industry. Just run away as fast as you can and never play a game by this publisher.
      Last edited by Darkwise; 11-05-2014, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Please search the suggestions forum next time you have a brilliant idea. There is a huge thread on Auctions already, merged from oh, 50-odd separate Auction suggestions. You can see it here.

And because of that, this thread is redundant. Closing.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X