Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Honor in Battle Grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor in Battle Grounds

i am confused how you get honor in bg.no matter who i kill i get 26 honor.my guildmate is same lvl,close to same br[his is higher],same titles,i kill him and get 26 honor ,he kills me and gets 200 honor.i have killed some with higher title,lvl,br and i get 26 honor.please explain how honor works in bg please

basically as soon as you hit the crusader rank you start to lose honor
    the honor gain you get is a set amount
    example. i am a lord divine, for each kill i get 110 honor
    however if kill someone with more honor points than me i gain 200 instead of 110
    if i lose a fight to someone with less honor than me, i will lose 400 honor
    br, level has nothing to do with it
    since you are getting 26 honor, you must be crusader? or elite crusader?
    so you really wont lose much honor, not the 400 i lose
    thats how i remember it anyway
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

no i am not crusader yet but i have killed crusaders and only get 26 honor

Comment

Depends on being vip or not as well, to a non vip you lose "only" 200, to a vip you lose 400.
        At least thats how i thought it worked back in the days, took me kinda forever to get from crusader to knight crusader as non vip.

Comment

oh its knight crusader before elite, well if you aren't even a crusader yet idk why your friend kills you for 200 honor
          what kind of guildie attacks another guildie anyway?

even when i was lower than a crusader i killed crusaders, i dont think i was getting 200 honor per kill, i think he must be lying about something
          i know the honor gain is a lot less at lower ranks

Comment

he's a crusader. I'm still a knight crusader (how sad) and get 42 honor per kill and used to get 26 when I was a crusader
            IGN: princestewii
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              he's a crusader. I'm still a knight crusader (how sad) and get 42 honor per kill and used to get 26 when I was a crusader
              yeah thats what i thought too, if your friend is getting 200 per kill he is a lower honor rank than you

Comment

we kill each other to get more honor.i am lvl55 45kbr non casher.my guildy is lvl55 46kbr casher.we can not beat many people in bg,so we beat each other to get honor.

Comment

Originally posted by onemo View Post
                  we kill each other to get more honor.i am lvl55 45kbr non casher.my guildy is lvl55 46kbr casher.we can not beat many people in bg,so we beat each other to get honor.
                  If you're non cashing, you only lose honor that way.

Comment

A lot if misinformation in this thread.

- If you kill a player with equal or lower honor you will get the default honor for your honor title.
                    - If you kill a player with higher honor you will get more depending on how much higher their honor is than yours to a maximum of 200 before modifiers (double scroll, card set). This means that a crusader that has just enough honor to be a Crusader can kill another Crusader and gain 200 honor if the other Crusader has higher honor.

Once you hit Crusader and above you will start to lose honor when you die. If you die to an equal or higher honor player you will lose a base 10 honor (can be reduced by VIP). If you die to a lower honor player you will lose more up to a max of 400 (before any VIP reduction if you have).

@OP I would wager a guess that you were very close to the next honor ranking and the players you killed that were higher ranking were barely in that ranking meaning only a little bit more honor. Your guild mate was probably also at the bottom end of the honor ranking. Less common to see this at the lower honor ranking as the amount of honor needed is smaller but at elite crusader to Lord Divine it is common to get big gains or losses from players the same honor rank.

Comment

Working...
                    X