Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Why all events include EXP reward ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why all events include EXP reward ?

    Hello admin, moderator, GM

    Why all events include EXP reward ?
    i hate EXP,, we hate EXP...

    many plyers so hate EXP..

    what you want us to leave wartune ?

    And now many impossible event for newbe for not casher,, many more..........

    thank you

  • #2
    The saying "Can't have your cake and eat it spring's to mind".

    Comment


    • #3
      YOU CAN'T!? darnit, thats why I have no cake...

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe because they dislike slow levlers. Personally I hate them, wish they were forced to level up every week. #SlowLevelersKillTheGame

        Comment


        • #5
          i guess to promote leveling up?:P
          seems only reasonable explaination to me.

          and not everyone hates exp, only campers and slow levelers (only useless exp they hate and at some point).

          more and more content is released at high level, so you need exp to level up to do new content. that's the main idea behind it. if you hate exp, you probably want to dominate bg and arena. events arent impossible for newbies, in fact they prepare newbies for new content. You decided to exclude yourself from events because of your hate against exp

          Comment


          • #6
            to make silly campers lv up, i guees?xO
            S459
            IGN: Tenk
            Guild: Glory
            BR: 1,8m+

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by puttter View Post
              Hello admin, moderator, GM

              Why all events include EXP reward ?
              i hate EXP,, we hate EXP...

              many plyers so hate EXP..

              what you want us to leave wartune ?

              And now many impossible event for newbe for not casher,, many more..........

              thank you
              So some People begin to play the game Final and don't loose time by hunting low levels and new players that left the game for that Camping monsters

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't like that they give out EXP in these events as well. There is plenty of other ways to get EXP in this game. As far as people or the game not liking campers, so what. We should not be forced to do something we do not want to do. If campers want to camp, let them. Some may see it unfair but nobody told the other players to fly through the levels and be weak for there level compared to campers.

                They want you to level up so you will spend to get stronger instead of camping.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  I don't like that they give out EXP in these events as well. There is plenty of other ways to get EXP in this game. As far as people or the game not liking campers, so what. We should not be forced to do something we do not want to do. If campers want to camp, let them. Some may see it unfair but nobody told the other players to fly through the levels and be weak for there level compared to campers.

                  They want you to level up so you will spend to get stronger instead of camping.
                  +1 thats r2 marketing works.... ( u wanna camp and not loosing event spend ballen ) so only casher can camp... cuz no exp on hot sale :P .... am i right?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                    i guess to promote leveling up?:P
                    seems only reasonable explaination to me.

                    and not everyone hates exp, only campers and slow levelers (only useless exp they hate and at some point).

                    more and more content is released at high level, so you need exp to level up to do new content. that's the main idea behind it. if you hate exp, you probably want to dominate bg and arena. events arent impossible for newbies, in fact they prepare newbies for new content. You decided to exclude yourself from events because of your hate against exp
                    yep not everyone hates exp, but many players hate exp.. in my server for example..

                    i miss event like a few months ago, no exp for every event
                    but wartune dislike it,, wartune want we cash cash n cash everyday and up levels ...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by puttter View Post
                      yep not everyone hates exp, but many players hate exp.. in my server for example..

                      i miss event like a few months ago, no exp for every event
                      but wartune dislike it,, wartune want we cash cash n cash everyday and up levels ...
                      you read what i wrote?:P i said: you need exp to level up to do new content.

                      Campers have it on one side easier to camp and on the other side more difficulties to camp.

                      it's easier: because why do dailies? for example catatomb is completly useless almost if you can participate in gems,whip and sc event. if you trained your mount 10k times you got a huge load of gems, and catatombs can be skipped easily.
                      Rewards of spire? not very important and low compared of the massive of gains you can get from whip, gems and sc event.
                      Mp? can be skipped, you can buy some shards now as well^^

                      its difficult: because of events which give exp.

                      imo, the odds are kinda in favor of the campers when it comes to exp. I think you get less exp from those event quests than you get from those dailies.

                      to me there isn't a reason to camp anymore. Due to increasing rewards every event, camping kinda lose it's effectiveness since the long term effect of camping gets slowly depleted due to increasing rewards. but that's just my opinion.

                      Again you can skip dailies now because of the terrible rewards.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        I don't like that they give out EXP in these events as well. There is plenty of other ways to get EXP in this game. As far as people or the game not liking campers, so what. We should not be forced to do something we do not want to do. If campers want to camp, let them. Some may see it unfair but nobody told the other players to fly through the levels and be weak for there level compared to campers.

                        They want you to level up so you will spend to get stronger instead of camping.
                        So basically you want to camp low lvls so you can bully them and spawn camp them all day long while you play right? in order to make yourself look strong since you know if you lvl up you be getting spawned camp as well? Am I correct? That's just pathetic if you want to spawn camp and bully around low lvls just because you're too scared to lvl up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          no one forcing you to slow lvl. its your choice and yours alone. why the hell anyone have to suffer for it. dont want ex then dont do event. its as same as your choice not to lvl up. slow lvler is the most selfish people of the game. not only they feel good about camping and bullying in lower lvl bg but also they are a burden on the server. they cant help anywhere but sure they expect to everyone stand up and form a line for them when they ask for help and carry them through in wild boss, mp so soo many other places. hell there is people in my server kept begging for help to help them clear mp mobs so they can get reward from boss and not gain xp from mob. thats retarted.

                          and now they asking for no xp in event? give me a good reason why I will support it. can you help me when I am stuck in a run? can you help your guild win a gb or csgb with your so called monster 60k br for lvl 39?

                          if it was up to me I would rather lock those reward from them (which basically hard work of the high lvlers) till they become useful or shove few hundred mill xp down their throat.

                          Suggest on that.............
                          Last edited by shahriar296; 11-08-2014, 12:00 PM.
                          Character Name: Purgatory

                          Class: Archer

                          Guild: VictisHNR

                          Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

                          Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            R2 logic: Put exp on irrelevant events such as astrals, and don't put ANY exp on irrelevant events IF they require balens to get rewards from.
                            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X