Epic shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic shards

Why Epic ring and jewlery shards lvl 70 and lvl 60 can be bought in guild shop and lvl 50 and lvl 40 can't ?
    I am lvl 42 and can finish all 100 lvls in catacombs but i will not collect enough crypt tokens to make legendary set lvl 40 before my character
    become lvl 50. and its because lvl40 shards can be bought only in crypt shop for 80 tokens each.

Pls make lvl40 ring and jewlery shards awailable for sale in guild shop.

Can some game developers answer me pls?

thy

Its really unfair that players lvl 60/70 can buy epic shards in guild shop for contribution and lvl 40/50 have to spend months to collect crypt tokens in order to get epic shards.
    Pls make lvl40/50 epic ring and jewlery shards awailable for sale in guild shop.

Can someone who is in charge answer me.(game masters or developers)

thy for your time

regards

Comment

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post
      Its really unfair that players lvl 60/70 can buy epic shards in guild shop for contribution and lvl 40/50 have to spend months to collect crypt tokens in order to get epic shards.
      Pls make lvl40/50 epic ring and jewlery shards awailable for sale in guild shop.

Can someone who is in charge answer me.(game masters or developers)

thy for your time

regards
      Hello.
      I see you asked the same question as in your previous post,I think that was already answered
      As a suggestion thread,I was expecting to see something like a price for example :P
      Anyway,I hope it gets implemented,take care.
      Last edited by Xander.; 11-07-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

What are you talking about? Where is answer?Noone answer it !!! Will someone from game masters or developers answer my questions pls:

Why Epic ring and jewlery shards lvl 70 and lvl 60 can be bought in guild shop and lvl 50 and lvl 40 can't ?
        Will you make them available in guild shop soon?

Comment

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post
          What are you talking about? Where is answer?Noone answer it !!! Will someone from game masters or developers answer my questions pls:

Will you make them available in guild shop soon?
          Heres a tip: 40 leg rings aren't worth saving for. Go save up for 50.
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
          X