Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Epic shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic shards

Why Epic ring and jewlery shards lvl 70 and lvl 60 can be bought in guild shop and lvl 50 and lvl 40 can't ? Its very unfair!
    I am lvl 42 and can finish all 100 lvls in catacombs but i will not collect enough crypt tokens to make legendary set lvl 40 before my character
    become lvl 50. and its because lvl40 shards can be bought only in crypt shop for 80 tokens each.

Pls make lvl40 ring and jewlery shards awailable for sale in guild shop.

Can some game developers answer me pls?

thy

I too would love to see an answer for this.

My lvl 59 archer is now stuck waiting for my fishing level to hit 15 so that I can complete the 50 set before I move into the hs wasteland that is lvl 60-69.

My honest opinion is that they don't want any new players unless they are willing to spend $1k+ a month to buy low level br.

Comment

Originally posted by XselenaX View Post
      Why Epic ring and jewlery shards lvl 70 and lvl 60 can be bought in guild shop and lvl 50 and lvl 40 can't ? Its very unfair!
      I am lvl 42 and can finish all 100 lvls in catacombs but i will not collect enough crypt tokens to make legendary set lvl 40 before my character
      become lvl 50. and its because lvl40 shards can be bought only in crypt shop for 80 tokens each.

Pls make lvl40 ring and jewlery shards awailable for sale in guild shop.

Can some game developers answer me pls?

thy
      Hello.
      I can't say the exact reason why there are no level 40 shards in the shop.If i were to speculate,I would say that they added the higher level ones because they simply took a longer time to create than the level 40 set.
      If you wish to suggest adding the level 40 ones also,you should open a topic about that in the suggestions section.
      Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
        My lvl 59 archer is now stuck waiting for my fishing level to hit 15 so that I can complete the 50 set before I move into the hs wasteland that is lvl 60-69.
        Campers can't suffer enough, especially those crying about new players quiting and such, since campers are the main reason people quit.

Comment

If you are actually running your dungeons with a decent group, you really do not need a lot of legendary gear. In fact, there are some pieces of gear you can skip entirely when do things with competent groups frequently.

Comment

Working...
          X