Level 5 Refinement Crystal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 5 Refinement Crystal?

So yet another Wartune joke? Level 5 refinement crystals for marriage tree? First of all....wouldn't spend them if I had them.

But....does this mean level 90 gear is coming? Should we even forge our 80 gear just to lose all stats in the future? Anybody on Chinese servers know the future of gear?
    Attached Files
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Think of it as a typo. Only new gear change is from leg 80 orange to RED 80.

Comment

Hi, As you can see level 5 refinement crystal's are not the only item you can use to speed up your marriage tree. It is personal preference of the player on which if any of these items they would want to use. As for anything past level 80, who knows, but all we can do is play and wait to see what the games future holds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Nami View Post
        Hi, As you can see level 5 refinement crystal's are not the only item you can use to speed up your marriage tree. It is personal preference of the player on which if any of these items they would want to use. As for anything past level 80, who knows, but all we can do is play and wait to see what the games future holds.
        I think the point he was making is that L5 Refinement Crystals don't exist in the game right now. Thus, they should not be consumable as part of any feature currently in the game.

Comment

Wouldn't blame the mentor if they didn't know about it, if this kind of "mistake" is in the game what else is there that we don't know yet
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Hey don't bash the mod its an easy mistake to make, file a ticket on it to OP thats something a mod can't fix.

Comment

Wow, simply wow.

Comment

yep, because that was the entire point of the thread

good job mentor, kudos
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

are you serious? ok, if i wanted to use a lvl 5 refinement crystal, where would I get 1? lol

Comment

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
                    Hey don't bash the mod its an easy mistake to make, file a ticket on it to OP thats something a mod can't fix.
                    it's not an easy mistake bro, this is basic stuff.

Comment

I love how you all mentor unasked questions. this items isnt about the different items you can use..but thank you verry much for your mentoring on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Think of it as a typo. Only new gear change is from leg 80 orange to RED 80.
                        Will the red 80 gear need level 4 crystals as well? I can only presume the stats will reset.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

crizzy when i first met you in bg we were only 20k br difference

you have done very well

Comment

I could always avoid him/her, cause of the camping thing, but recently we meet often in BG and Arena, and i dont like it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              I could always avoid him/her, cause of the camping thing, but recently we meet often in BG and Arena, and i dont like it lol.

hes too strong, i think he has beaten me every time we've met except one time i had my guilds strongest mage and knight with me
                              and really i just died, they did everything

Comment

Working...
                              X