Merge server 538 Cleminster with older servers -just an other error-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge server 538 Cleminster with older servers -just an other error-

G.M.s why you merged 538 with old servers like 525 and 527, 2 months older? Is unfair. you only will suffocate the newest members.
    A part that are hundreds of players in our server now. Don't know where you live there is Asia guys but here in Europe 30 neighbors are enough, we don't want 2000. Damit

You should just grateful when your server get merge. Some people desperately need merge especially older server but none get merge.
    AeonClaire
    A Noobish Knight
    Moonlight
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    This char is an ALT because we need more player to cure our loneliness

AeonFlux
    Mage
    Moonlight
    S3 Worg Lair Europe

Comment

That is actually a very fair merge compared to some merges that have took place already fyi

Comment

Originally posted by Expresa View Post
        G.M.s why you merged 538 with old servers like 525 and 527, 2 months older? Is unfair. you only will suffocate the newest members.
        A part that are hundreds of players in our server now. Don't know where you live there is Asia guys but here in Europe 30 neighbors are enough, we don't want 2000. Damit
        Lol if the servers you are being merged with are only 2 months older than you should feel happy about that. Many get merged with servers over a year older and they have been around barely 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
          Lol if the servers you are being merged with are only 2 months older than you should feel happy about that. Many get merged with servers over a year older and they have been around barely 6 months.
          This is exactly what happened to our server we were a 6month old server and got merged with a server over a year old. At the time I was rather upset about it as I didn`t think I could ever compete with players who had been playing over twice as long as we had. BUT now I have surpassed many from the older server and so have many others from our server I think they purposely do it so that the cashers on the newer servers cash more to catch up and compete with the older players.

Comment

Working...
          X