sylph exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph exchange

Wartune i would love if you would allow people to trade in both hades and opollo for a selection of an athena or aegis...like a blue hades (2 star+)and blue opollo (2 star+) for a green athena or aegis (1 star) and then have a seperate exchange for purple hades and opollo (1 star) for blue athena or aegis(1 star)...but please make the two seperate and not just do the purple cause then ill never be able to do it hahahaha. i know this request sounds stupid but i find it would be awsome to have...especially with all the hades and opollo give aways in the event boxes i find it a waste when people have more than one hades or opollo and they use them for engulf or sacrifice...Also i know this request makes it sound like im lazy to try and raise the materials for refining but it is a fair trade cause not everyone can do it so its not like you'll have a server full of athena's and aegis.(unless everyone all of a sudden magicaly gets one LOL).
    TY FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR READING MY REQUEST.
    Last edited by R23732963; 11-05-2014, 07:26 PM. Reason: feel it would be better to make specific the star lvl of sylphs.

Originally posted by R23732963 View Post
    Wartune i would love if you would allow people to trade in both hades and opollo for a selection of an athena or aegis...like a blue hades (2 star+)and blue opollo (2 star+) for a green athena or aegis (1 star) and then have a seperate exchange for purple hades and opollo (1 star) for blue athena or aegis(1 star)...but please make the two seperate and not just do the purple cause then ill never be able to do it hahahaha. i know this request sounds stupid but i find it would be awsome to have...especially with all the hades and opollo give aways in the event boxes i find it a waste when people have more than one hades or opollo and they use them for engulf or sacrifice...Also i know this request makes it sound like im lazy to try and raise the materials for refining but it is a fair trade cause not everyone can do it so its not like you'll have a server full of athena's and aegis.(unless everyone all of a sudden magicaly gets one LOL).
    TY FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR READING MY REQUEST.
    Hello.
    I like the base idea of this,that people could evolve their sylphs a bit more easy,but as it is right now it's not exactly to my personal taste.
    The evolve system is based on using certain materials in order to evolve your sylph,and I find that quite ok.
    Maybe you could think at another suggestion,like those materials to be more easily obtained,that would have a thumbs up from me :P
    But anyway,it was just my personal opinion,and I'm curious to see what others think also.
    Take care.

Comment

that is true that this request could be a little hard to ask for, and that making materials more easier to obtain is better but i feel this could really help increase the interest to alot of players, i mean people want to have these nice sylphs but really cant, so i COMPLETELY understand your point but this i feel could really boost the interest in this game.(lol im sort of repetitive)

Comment

ehm...green athena?? not possible since evolved sylphs are purple or higher...they are not defined as a blue or lower one in the script probably...
        Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

well for example they always gave the blue hades or opollo but now they give out white or green ones so they could do the same for athena or aegis. also this is a fair trade off for it being blue OPOLLO AND HADES for a GREEN ATHENA OR AEGIS.
          Last edited by R23732963; 11-07-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Let us get hades/apollo with 9999 stacks of their essences (light and dark). It would be slow enough to make it encouraging to cash but at least possible for a non casher to get hades or apollo without being very lucky.
            Last edited by KrazycatSS2; 11-09-2014, 06:58 PM.
            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Working...
            X