atoll boss time left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atoll boss time left

where we can check how many time left for next ab? often many players not say the time. mostly times when there are few players
    every hero has his hamster!

last boss killed time + 6 hours
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

yes but if no one say the time where i can check? i've aske in chats and pm for 40 minutes before get the info.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
        yes but if no one say the time where i can check? i've aske in chats and pm for 40 minutes before get the info.
        nowhere you can check, that's why you have guild and world chat

Comment

Players have come to the conclusion, that the atoll boss spawn ~6 hours after it was killed. You'll need to have an idea of when the previous boss was killed on your server to determine when it will spawn again.

It's nice when players pass the information around to each other so it can be known. On my server we generally have someone on who pays attention for all of us, I hope you do as well. If no one in your guild knows, be sure to ask in world chat.

You can also ask your guild leaders to update the guild interface with time of last kill every battle if you're having trouble getting people to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
            Players have come to the conclusion, that the atoll boss spawn ~6 hours after it was killed. You'll need to have an idea of when the previous boss was killed on your server to determine when it will spawn again.

It's nice when players pass the information around to each other so it can be known. On my server we generally have someone on who pays attention for all of us, I hope you do as well. If no one in your guild knows, be sure to ask in world chat.

You can also ask your guild leaders to update the guild interface with time of last kill every battle if you're having trouble getting people to reply.
            trouble is the one who happen in the middle of the night.
            that's why it would be REALLY helpfull to have "countdown / last time death / next spawn" in game.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              that's why it would be REALLY helpfull to have "countdown / last time death / next spawn" in game.
              thats what us australians are good for, we are in every guild
              but nobody knows
              but we are the ones up at 8pm-7am server time, because its like midday for us
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

oh please. even if you didnt know when the last time the boss is dead, you can make a wild guess from the one before it. for example, if the 2 previous boss died at 9.00, there's a high chance it will spawn at 21.30-22.00 next time.
                they're normally died in 20-30 mins, so just do a simple math.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  oh please. even if you didnt know when the last time the boss is dead, you can make a wild guess from the one before it. for example, if the 2 previous boss died at 9.00, there's a high chance it will spawn at 21.30-22.00 next time.
                  This. It was supposed to be random anyway. You're lucky to have the 6 hour thing to give you an idea.

Comment

i ask this. no ona say never when is next ab. i'm asleeped , i wake up hoping of find still ab alive and there is here. so i go to sleep again because no one say when was the ab and i wake after with ab started and with horrible lag (because pc is bacame horrible heavy). so i need a life to go in atoll , search someone (only useless players) no stoves and no canche of get bb because we are fews.

Comment

arlad i would agree with you here
                      except there was one yesterday, went for nearly 4 hours lol
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        arlad i would agree with you here
                        except there was one yesterday, went for nearly 4 hours lol
                        seriously, 4 hours? your server really need to get a merge ASAP. even when only 3-4 teams active it rarely passed 30 mins on my server, even on midnight-morning spawn.
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

seriously, 4 hours? your server really need to get a merge ASAP. even when only 3-4 teams active it rarely passed 30 mins on my server, even on midnight-morning spawn.
                          3-4 hours is normal for midnight boss for our server...

not much team tend to do that boss recently

Comment

the atoll boss is long and give low reward except for 2-3 teams.
                            when people know they are few people doing it and won't have last hit chest they don't even bother, that's what will happen more and more with the nightly AB.
                            what's the point of fighting for 1 hour to get a few gold ? atoll boss reward system is REALLY badly shaped.
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

the atoll boss is long and give low reward except for 2-3 teams.
                              when people know they are few people doing it and won't have last hit chest they don't even bother, that's what will happen more and more with the nightly AB.
                              what's the point of fighting for 1 hour to get a few gold ? atoll boss reward system is REALLY badly shaped.
                              exactly. when i get 44 stoves in morning i gain only 5-7m gold. really too few gold for split to all. this mean that when we are many, we gain only nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X