atoll boss time left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    seriously, 4 hours? your server really need to get a merge ASAP. even when only 3-4 teams active it rarely passed 30 mins on my server, even on midnight-morning spawn.

yeah 7 people were doing it, i logged in late and was spammed with invites from the 3 in my guild doing it
    they were significantly weaker getting like 50-100k points per round
    but still had 16% to the other teams 50% which was quite amazing
    they tried their ***** off for 3-4 hrs and i give them tons of credit for that
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      yeah 7 people were doing it, i logged in late and was spammed with invites from the 3 in my guild doing it
      they were significantly weaker getting like 50-100k points per round
      but still had 16% to the other teams 50% which was quite amazing
      they tried their ***** off for 3-4 hrs and i give them tons of credit for that
      -_-;
      50-100k points/round... even i can get around 1.5-2m alone...
      right now atoll boss spawned in my server with 570m hp 15 mins ago, only 3 party doing it. seems this would take 1 hour to finish so i didnt participate, lol. too much effort for small rewards if you arent finished 1st.

edit: done in 40 mins with 4 parties participating. all of them got 15+%.
      Last edited by Arlad; 11-19-2014, 03:01 AM.
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I thought my server was getting pretty dead, but can't compare to your servers... lol, benefit of having 12 servers in one I guess. Even a slow atoll boss takes up at most an hour with top team getting ~40%...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          I thought my server was getting pretty dead, but can't compare to your servers... lol, benefit of having 12 servers in one I guess. Even a slow atoll boss takes up at most an hour with top team getting ~40%...
          it's not about server population, it's also about people motivation.
          when you know the sylph boss will be hellish long, people don't bother and don't start it.
          meaning people inside will probably be too few to have the chest.
          so some people who did it for the chest lost their time and won't do it next time.
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            the atoll boss is long and give low reward except for 2-3 teams.
            when people know they are few people doing it and won't have last hit chest they don't even bother, that's what will happen more and more with the nightly AB.
            what's the point of fighting for 1 hour to get a few gold ? atoll boss reward system is REALLY badly shaped.
            Well, at your state, you could get sylph crystaloids too... But us, even though i teamed up with level 80 (who have less than 200k br), well, could not reach the required damage to get the crystaloids... strong players only team up with strong, so us weaker gets only few gold.

So I just do it whenever I feel like doing it.... maybe after a lot of whines, wartune would change the atoll boss system... so keep whining everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              -_-;
              50-100k points/round... even i can get around 1.5-2m alone...
              right now atoll boss spawned in my server with 570m hp 15 mins ago, only 3 party doing it. seems this would take 1 hour to finish so i didnt participate, lol. too much effort for small rewards if you arent finished 1st.

edit: done in 40 mins with 4 parties participating. all of them got 15+%.
              yea thats what i was getting, joining in getting them around 1.5m a round
              they were a weaker bunch 70-80k br
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I really want them to change lucky chest limitation, or I will never have chance to get hades T_T (tho now I stick with my lovely hercules :P)
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  I really want them to change lucky chest limitation, or I will never have chance to get hades T_T (tho now I stick with my lovely hercules :P)
                  i believe there is no players will reject this good idea if they have a little bit of sanity on their minds.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

they really should make it more random.. and dont let us know when

now that would be great!!

further more, they can skip this event since the rewards suck.
                    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      You'd still never get it because 1st place can't get chest. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        You'd still never get it because 1st place can't get chest. lol
                        if rule changed the real rank 1 team will join and my team will be rank 2 :P
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                          trouble is the one who happen in the middle of the night.
                          that's why it would be REALLY helpfull to have "countdown / last time death / next spawn" in game.
                          you wun want a timer there just for the atoll boss for more lag i suppose..
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Atol boss is long annoying and low rewards. I usualyl do 1 per day would do 2 some days 3 but why wheni always max i can get is rank2. 4 from top10 gave eachothers passwords so they do all atol bosses sometimes 1 managing all 4 and sadly win all so is pointless. i have over 300stoves waiting to get hammers. Eh well D

Comment

Working...
                            X