Detailed fixed bugs list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed fixed bugs list

This actually isn't an in-game suggestion, but rather a forum one.

I'd like to see more transparency when reading news about a new patch/maintenance. I mean...

Click image for larger version

Name:	patch_notes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	1760000

What are the "known bugs"? What is that it's being fixed exactly? What are the devs working on atm?

I want to know what's going on with the game. Bugs that affect some players might not affect me. Vice-versa, bugs I experience daily (just sayin' - the game is not that broken ) might not affect other players whatsoever. I want to know about the "known bugs" which have been fixed, I want to know about the TYPOS - the oh-so-famous-typos - that have been fixed and so forth.

I don't care if the explanation is too technical, if it deals with the code itself or if the fix is so small that the devs think it's irrelevant to even mention it to all the players out there. I want to know.

As an example of what I'd like to see on the forum, here is a screenshot of a much more detailed list I've taken from another game. Specific game related infos are blurred, but it should still give you an idea of what I mean.

Click image for larger version

Name:	example.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	463.8 KB
ID:	1760001

Thanks in advance and have a good day!

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
    This actually isn't an in-game suggestion, but rather a forum one.

I'd like to see more transparency when reading news about a new patch/maintenance. I mean...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112769[/ATTACH]

What are the "known bugs"? What is that it's being fixed exactly? What are the devs working on atm?

I want to know what's going on with the game. Bugs that affect some players might not affect me. Vice-versa, bugs I experience daily (just sayin' - the game is not that broken ) might not affect other players whatsoever. I want to know about the "known bugs" which have been fixed, I want to know about the TYPOS - the oh-so-famous-typos - that have been fixed and so forth.

I don't care if the explanation is too technical, if it deals with the code itself or if the fix is so small that the devs think it's irrelevant to even mention it to all the players out there. I want to know.

As an example of what I'd like to see on the forum, here is a screenshot of a much more detailed list I've taken from another game. Specific game related infos are blurred, but it should still give you an idea of what I mean.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112773[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance and have a good day!
    Hello.
    Thank you for submitting this suggestion.
    I have to say that many times I was curious myself about those,so it's a thumbs up from me
    Hope to see this implemented,take care.

Comment

Working...
    X