Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sacred Fire Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Fire Temple

Where is Sacred Fire Temple?

If you're playing on one of the servers that got the patch this morning you have to enter normal BG and get 2 kills, then collect the quest to activate it. Your normal BG will be replaced by the Sacred fire Temple.

As to what to do inside ... some people talked about holding totem, getting the sacred fire and killing people .... still searching
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

!more fair events ....
      Hey u go kill that guy that plays 6 month longer then u and will hs u and after kill u !
      U fail ? u suck gimy 10k dollars and i make u stronger so u can try again xD

Comment

hs is not that much used in that range...occasiaonally, but not often

Comment

Only throw it against players if I know I have no chance or if I see them having less than 80 troops, and awakens

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
            !more fair events ....
            Hey u go kill that guy that plays 6 month longer then u and will hs u and after kill u !
            U fail ? u suck gimy 10k dollars and i make u stronger so u can try again xD
            this is advanced battleground. if you get stunned at all you shouldn't be in there to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              this is advanced battleground. if you get stunned at all you shouldn't be in there to begin with.
              Well, they reduced the amount of experience it's possible to obtain up to Lv.70 without reducing the cap on holy seal. So some people up to Lv.70 will always be "stunnable" if they didn't already have their holy seal above what it's now possible to obtain. I'm an example of that. Lv.66 and my Holy Seal is only Lv.20, same level as my talents. I will not be able to get Lv.21 Talents because that requires 40 million EXP and I can only hold 39.47 million EXP. And I only got that Lv.20 Holy Seal after resetting my points to give up all the other skills I had leveled. I won't be able to even begin to correct the Holy Seal problem until Lv.71, which is where the old caps and EXP requirements come back into effect. They'll probably reduce experience caps again before I get to Level 80.

Comment

Originally posted by BammBammS73 View Post
                Well, they reduced the amount of experience it's possible to obtain up to Lv.70 without reducing the cap on holy seal. So some people up to Lv.70 will always be "stunnable" if they didn't already have their holy seal above what it's now possible to obtain. I'm an example of that. Lv.66 and my Holy Seal is only Lv.20, same level as my talents. I will not be able to get Lv.21 Talents because that requires 40 million EXP and I can only hold 39.47 million EXP. And I only got that Lv.20 Holy Seal after resetting my points to give up all the other skills I had leveled. I won't be able to even begin to correct the Holy Seal problem until Lv.71, which is where the old caps and EXP requirements come back into effect. They'll probably reduce experience caps again before I get to Level 80.
                Advanced BG is for level 80 players with advanced class. WTH are you even talking about in your post?
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

anything about rewards?
                  Name:MODOKâ„¢
                  Class:Archer
                  Server:Kabam s28(West)
                  Guild:CritRime
                  Level:Advanced 80
                  BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                  Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                    anything about rewards?
                    Purple SC .

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Purple SC .
                      Do you know the distribution of purple SC? Like how many/how to obtain
                      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                        Do you know the distribution of purple SC? Like how many/how to obtain
                        1st place 20 psc, 2nd place 12, 3rd place 10, anyone with 50+ pts 6sc, and then some extra SC for team win I believe. You also get some reg sc but don't think anyone that'll be doing adv bg cares about it, lol.

Comment

1st place 20 psc, 2nd place 12, 3rd place 10, anyone with 50+ pts 6sc, and then some extra SC for team win I believe. You also get some reg sc but don't think anyone that'll be doing adv bg cares about it, lol.
                          hmm so I can rewrite it as: normally we get 6 x 2 (as only 2 attempts per day) = 12 adv sc per day, so weekly 84

...with this comparison now I even care less for the HoF reward lol (only 100 given)
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                            hmm so I can rewrite it as: normally we get 6 x 2 (as only 2 attempts per day) = 12 adv sc per day, so weekly 84

...with this comparison now I even care less for the HoF reward lol (only 100 given)
                            + atoll boss 1st place now gives 10 psc instead of 10 reg sc

So if you're in the top team usually you can get 40 daily.

Comment

+ atoll boss 1st place now gives 10 psc instead of 10 reg sc

So if you're in the top team usually you can get 40 daily.
                              wow!

then HoF reward really who cares lol
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                              X