This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stable Event Petition

Recently the stable event has been opened for all to collect again.

I think this is good for the old players, definitely, those who have already redeemed the stables before.

But it also defeats the newer players' savings.
    1) I had chosen not to redeem the rewards last time because I wanted to save it for better events. Now, everyone gets to redeem everything again. This is unfair.
    2) For newer players like myself, we get less rewards because we dont have level 7 stables. This will make the diverge and inequality in BR even bigger. This is not good for the game in the end.

I am not asking R2 to remove this event. It is good. But I want R2 to give new players all stable rewards up to level 7 as well.
    Yes
    36.36%
    No
    63.64%

sorry DutchQueerie, its not the forums fault you are a noob
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

too many complain,,its ur fault didnt redeem last event,,greedy

Comment

I think its bug coz discription still says u can redeem once.Let a mod confirm this 1st
        IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
        Class: Knight
        Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
        PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

Comment

Originally posted by anynicknamenottaken? View Post
          I think its bug coz discription still says u can redeem once.Let a mod confirm this 1st
          Already done in another thread. It's a "bonus" from the devs, claim all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by harucko View Post
            too many complain,,its ur fault didnt redeem last event,,greedy
            Why is it my fault? R2 made a PROMISE to us to THAT WE CAN ONLY REDEEM ONCE. On the faith of this promise I chose not to redeem. This is not my fault.

But I am not seekign to push blame, just want also get rewards. So R2 can make amends.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Already done in another thread. It's a "bonus" from the devs, claim all you want.
              Which thread was it confirmed in?

Comment

This one: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1164090

DutchQueenie, I'm sorry you didn't collect your reward the last time it was available. A guildie of mine had been doing the same thing. You've missed out on a chance to be able to take advantage of this prize, but you are the one who chose not to collect it in previous events. Yes, in each previous event, if you had collected already, you would not be able to collect again, but the game has a right to change how it does things, even without notice to you. This change, is a win for all the players... if you hadn't been depriving yourself of rewards, you would be able to partake with us, and I don't think you'd be unhappy, I think you'd agree with the rest of us that it's a really really nice thing.

I would not recommend you ever "wait" on a prize... you never know if that was the last ever event you would be able to redeem in.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                  Why is it my fault? R2 made a PROMISE to us to THAT WE CAN ONLY REDEEM ONCE. On the faith of this promise I chose not to redeem. This is not my fault.

But I am not seekign to push blame, just want also get rewards. So R2 can make amends.
                  You promised to quit too, that didnt happen either.

Suck on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                    This one: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1164090

DutchQueenie, I'm sorry you didn't collect your reward the last time it was available. A guildie of mine had been doing the same thing. You've missed out on a chance to be able to take advantage of this prize, but you are the one who chose not to collect it in previous events. Yes, in each previous event, if you had collected already, you would not be able to collect again, but the game has a right to change how it does things, even without notice to you. This change, is a win for all the players... if you hadn't been depriving yourself of rewards, you would be able to partake with us, and I don't think you'd be unhappy, I think you'd agree with the rest of us that it's a really really nice thing.

I would not recommend you ever "wait" on a prize... you never know if that was the last ever event you would be able to redeem in.
                    Thank you Greenfireflygirl. I will make it a point never the wait out a prize anymore, should just live in the moment

Comment

Working...
                    X