Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The nightmare is real , My worst nightmare.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn from bad exp... next time before you start claiming ask a guild leader to kick you and reinvite you to send all your voult to mail, then take all things you have in inv into voult and you will have enough space.... if you need more than 1 inv page get kicked 2ice before start.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      Learn from bad exp... next time before you start claiming ask a guild leader to kick you and reinvite you to send all your voult to mail, then take all things you have in inv into voult and you will have enough space.... if you need more than 1 inv page get kicked 2ice before start.
      What i said haha.. Saves so much trouble, and keeps things organised
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
        Select all 》collect items 》 delete.

Empties your mail box the quickest way. Assuming you have any spaces in your inventory.
        This is probably the fast way to quickly reduce your inbox.

Regardig the extra pages over 50: i'm not sure, but i think that you lose the extra items once you relog. hope any mod can confirm or clarify this

Comment

Eeesh, that IS a nightmare! Man, if I was in this situation with those gem packs, I would have screamed like a woman gone insane and most likely would have thrown my laptop across the room! I respect you for not having done that. Seriously, R2 Games should really consider...

1) Finding an easier/cheaper way of unlocking inventory space for players.
          OR...
          2) Stacking gems together when it's transferred to your mailbox so it means less mail to open. Because seriously, some people can't be bothered to do 64 million-and-something-something clicks. Their poor mouse (or mouses) will die due to being overused. D;
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

omfg , im so dumb. i didnt make use of select all :V
            Server : Avazu - S1
            Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              until your mail box is over encumbered like mine was
              select all, collect, delete
              (your mail box is full please delete some pages)
              ok
              select all, collect, delete
              (your mail box is full please delete some pages)
              ok

neverending
              Haha yep I had some thing with the latest stables event...was doing this for about an hour after deleting inventory items to make some room...cries.

Comment

hmm, do i smell 10k unbound balens per new inventory page opportunity here?

Comment

Working...
                X