'Collect All' buttoin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Collect All' buttoin

Can you please add a 'collect all' button for soul engraving and love thy mount? Having to click 10k times is a pain!

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    Can you please add a 'collect all' button for soul engraving and love thy mount? Having to click 10k times is a pain!
    agree! i had 76K whips...add all those from the mount trainer events, that is around 87K? anyway around 12K clicks total
    Saypontigohe (Guildleader nr. 4 Expandable) S37 Europe

Comment

noobs don't get auto clicker its again the ToS, to save your fingers, lol.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-07-2014, 05:42 AM. Reason: Fixed that for you...

Comment

but it is against r2 ToS to get something like that.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Nowhere write thet you cant get clicker thet click in 1 place 0.1 per sec to save your fingers, i cant click all day when i have 70k mtw... and imagine cashers with even more mtw, if they already dont max your stats...

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosWizard View Post
            Nowhere write thet you cant get clicker thet click in 1 place 0.1 per sec to save your fingers, i cant click all day when i have 70k mtw... and imagine cashers with even more mtw, if they already dont max your stats...
            In my signature, there is a link to R2's Terms Of Use, I quote directly from that page:

Originally posted by Terms Of Use
            Cheats/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party applications or code in order to win at, or gain game points or items from any of our Games.
            Using any 3rd party software is against the terms of use. An autoclicker would be covered in this.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

Well ok, but dont understand how you expect to players colect rewards when spend to much mtw or sc, give us some official clicker, like client thet you give us

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosWizard View Post
                Well ok, but dont understand how you expect to players colect rewards when spend to much mtw or sc, give us some official clicker, like client thet you give us
                I can't answer that. I'm a forum moderator, who is informing you of your misconception regarding the rules.
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

Only Take me 3h for 140K whip
                  Now i've around 800K SC, i can't wait to spend 16h to use it, wow, much fun, much great, so cool
                  Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by say-forum View Post
                    agree! i had 76K whips...add all those from the mount trainer events, that is around 87K? anyway around 12K clicks total
                    I completely agree.
                    I have 50k whips and every 1,000 clicks, I have to massage my hand.

Comment

I watched 2 family guy episode on tv, clicking, then I turned on my playstation, and went playing, cause of the lag, I had collected all of my 10k+ clicks by the time I got bored =)

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                        In my signature, there is a link to R2's Terms Of Use, I quote directly from that page:

Using any 3rd party software is against the terms of use. An autoclicker would be covered in this.
                        So is my programable mouse against the ToS then?

Edit:- it runs it's own software suite when using the advanced functions

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                          That might be how the terms of use are interpreted, but it doesn't make logical sense. An autoclicker doesn't help a player "win at, or gain game points or items" in the game. Using an autoclicker wouldn't gain a player any extra items.

Comment

Not true, you can use some "auto clicker" to click on sylphs.
                            Also say if I dont have time to click 10k times, so I use a autoclicker, doesnt that give me "extra items"?

Auto clicker might not give YOU extra stuff, but it can give others extra stuff. Depends on how you use it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that having to click 17k times goes against my health, its hard to pick between R2 ToS and my health.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                              X