Please give us a whip exchange!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give us a whip exchange!

i really need a whip exchange and im not alone, i max all stats and still have 110k whips left.

perhaps whips exchange for gold, sc, gem packs, kyanite, mount hoof, runestones

Originally posted by Seen79 View Post
    i really need a whip exchange and im not alone, i max all stats and still have 110k whips left.

NO NEED. China wartune does not have whip exchange you just have to sell them for gold

Comment

Lol we need whip exchange for gem packs otherwise we fu ****. I have 50k whips lack of luck getting any mount bites me in the arse!

Comment

Could be great to be able to exchange whip for mount no?

Like 10K whip per +10 stats
        So a mount +50 all stats will cost 50k whip, etc
        Evrybody will be able to buy some new mount so more whip to use on them and whip are not changed for other event it's only for mount and mount evolution (so maybe puting hof at the end)
        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by Seen79 View Post

Hello.
          I personally like this idea and I would like to see it being discussed on the Suggestions section,not here.
          Other than that,thumbs up!

Comment

no we need better chance to get mounts at any event

imagine opening 100 boxes from whip bug and not getting anything nor mount nor 500 sc ....that is perfect example why I don't cash for anything except vip

I understand some get but here I opened 100 boxes + other boxes from events early and nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
              no we need better chance to get mounts at any event

imagine opening 100 boxes from whip bug and not getting anything nor mount nor 500 sc ....that is perfect example why I don't cash for anything except vip

I understand some get but here I opened 100 boxes + other boxes from events early and nothing
              Got nothing too with the box, but at least they was kinda nice, we got tons of box for free if you participate to evrything, easily around 200 (with the 100 from whip today)
              So you can have few clothes for free, it's kinda nice, sure the mount would be better, but some got 2 mount with these chest for free, it's about luck
              Better no spend cause even you spend you are not sure to have it and witout spending you can have it, witout spending you are not disapointed all you get even only clothes or sepu is for free ^^
              Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

I have opened a thread in suggestion section regarding this. Give your opinion and advice/new idea there and discuss away. let our voice be heard

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Exchange-Event!
                Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
                  Got nothing too with the box, but at least they was kinda nice, we got tons of box for free if you participate to evrything, easily around 200 (with the 100 from whip today)
                  So you can have few clothes for free, it's kinda nice, sure the mount would be better, but some got 2 mount with these chest for free, it's about luck
                  Better no spend cause even you spend you are not sure to have it and witout spending you can have it, witout spending you are not disapointed all you get even only clothes or sepu is for free ^^
                  actually from free boxes got mount whips,gold,fate and event items ...nothing else , it was very lil from those 100 boxes around 26 fate stones(that's what I reamember) and similar number for whips/event items

also sepulcrums aren't in this event would have been nice tho

clothes more or less aren't crucial I got 20 clothing and about 10 wings in vault so extra more really just take space

real br is mount as u can use extra whips to rise stats u gain initial stats from mount it self and u can refine it

Comment

Yeah mount are better it give instant stats bonus, plus hoofs bonus, plus whip bonus, so it's by far the best way to increase quickly your br
                    But clothes aren't that bad, if you don't have it, identify give low stats, refine give nice stats for A-grade and really great one for S-grade

I found that kinda nice enough, still better than not having the mount and the clothes, at least it give few br (maybe 500-1K) not worthy as a 4K from the mount, but still somthing

Comment

whip to exchange mounts seems not a good idea since this will make r2 loses money from mount sale (and you know they are very expensive)

for the idea like Will Crystal Shard, Mahra, Sepulcrum, Runestone can be a better idea as these are the things players need atm

of course exchange ratio still can discuss, like 100 whip = 1 mahra
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                      X