Soul engraving/exchange events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
    Wow, where do they expect me to get all the gold needed to convert all my gems from?
    Alchemy of course!!

Comment

Already 70mil saved for gem event, it's nice that the info about gem event was posted days ago by other sources.

Comment

Why can't they have the sc event first? We really need that gold to convert all these gems. R2 knows what they are doing by having the gem event first.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Alchemy of course!!
          lol no balens for that plus with the OP players killing WB so fast I can only make 1-1.4 mil per WB
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

just what the heck R2!!!! seriously no space for all the sc and from what I see we are being denied a sc exchange. come on!!!!!
            Frozenshade
            R2Games
            S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

There is suppose to be a SC event tomorrow the 23rd. I hear it might not happen. Or only certain servers will get it. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

thanks r2 for don't give a **** about your players and do what ever you guys pleases. start hiring some people who actually have a brain to manage this game and do the events that players need

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  Yehe am agree

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112982[/ATTACH]

No ide to give any new events before SC Exchange can still not keep so mutch more still have alot of reward to collect.
                  dam must succ when / if you even missclick sort inventory #00

Comment

Working...
                  X