Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Seal + HoF

Hi here just a question about the soul seal and the HoF

Usually idc when other server are used to make some test, they got some advantage but it's only time advantage, in a month or a bit more we can usually catch them
    It will be the same with the soul seal even the few first level are cheap, in few month we'll have around the same level (cause of the increased cost of higher level)

But the trouble is The HoF is before the time we usually are able to catch them, so when the HoF final time will come, they'll still have one, maybe two level of advantage
    So what's happend for this? we are award one week after them, they are one week before, some starting event on late server with few award (not nice) but enough to have around the same of them ? a Compensatoin pack with the same amount of the average Soul seal they have won during the testing week ?

Something plan about that or we are just unlucky and if some of us are 2-3k br of a tear award and the week after, with 1 or 2 soul seal level) they have the requierment they can make a ticket or nothing happend and it's just the hard reallity of real life ?

Thanks for answering if any of mods/admin or player have an answer

(If possible answer like : R2 don't care, we are "cupcaked", R2 are "cupake" could be avoided to let the topic clear for only ppl with information it could be nice)
    (Auto moderation by myself mouhahahahaha)
    Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Originally posted by Makenshisensei View Post
    Hi here just a question about the soul seal and the HoF

Usually idc when other server are used to make some test, they got some advantage but it's only time advantage, in a month or a bit more we can usually catch them
    It will be the same with the soul seal even the few first level are cheap, in few month we'll have around the same level (cause of the increased cost of higher level)

But the trouble is The HoF is before the time we usually are able to catch them, so when the HoF final time will come, they'll still have one, maybe two level of advantage
    So what's happend for this? we are award one week after them, they are one week before, some starting event on late server with few award (not nice) but enough to have around the same of them ? a Compensatoin pack with the same amount of the average Soul seal they have won during the testing week ?

Something plan about that or we are just unlucky and if some of us are 2-3k br of a tear award and the week after, with 1 or 2 soul seal level) they have the requierment they can make a ticket or nothing happend and it's just the hard reallity of real life ?

Thanks for answering if any of mods/admin or player have an answer

(If possible answer like : R2 don't care, we are "cupcaked", R2 are "cupake" could be avoided to let the topic clear for only ppl with information it could be nice)
    (Auto moderation by myself mouhahahahaha)
    Hello.
    I totally understand your worries,I'd lie if I'd say I didn't think about that myself.
    I don't think anyone can truly answer your question.I would say we have to wait and see what happens.
    Regarding the timing,until now the patch was applied to the other servers no longer than 1-2 weeks after the original ones,so based on that we should be cool for HoF.
    Just as a pure speculation,based on nothing official,I would think that they wanted to add this patch before HoF,to make it easier for players to get the amount of BR required,and that it's hard to patch and test all servers at once,hence the division.If this would be the case,I'd say it was a nice idea to put it before HoF and not after,and I understand that not all servers can be taken care of at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
      Hello.
      I totally understand your worries,I'd lie if I'd say I didn't think about that myself.
      I don't think anyone can truly answer your question.I would say we have to wait and see what happens.
      Regarding the timing,until now the patch was applied to the other servers no longer than 1-2 weeks after the original ones,so based on that we should be cool for HoF.
      Just as a pure speculation,based on nothing official,I would think that they wanted to add this patch before HoF,to make it easier for players to get the amount of BR required,and that it's hard to patch and test all servers at once,hence the division.If this would be the case,I'd say it was a nice idea to put it before HoF and not after,and I understand that not all servers can be taken care of at once.
      I have a suggestion that would remedy this... all in one week time period. Remove Sacred Temple from the servers that have it now for the week after the remaining servers have access to it.... OR find the person who gets the most rewards for the battles during the first week and compensate all the other players for that amount.
      Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
      Guild: Paradox
      Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
      Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
      80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
      80 Venus - Precision 113k br
      80 Gaia - Judgenjury
      80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
        I have a suggestion that would remedy this... all in one week time period. Remove Sacred Temple from the servers that have it now for the week after the remaining servers have access to it.... OR find the person who gets the most rewards for the battles during the first week and compensate all the other players for that amount.
        and then you woke up....

Comment

Working...
        X