One Click Collect Option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Click Collect Option

Ok folks , here it is ... you MUST make us a one click collect option for our hot events . This clicking 10 thousand times has to stop ... Please repost if you all agree , Thank you all !!

It might also cut down on server lag as well.... just think of how many clicks their server is processing during these events.

Comment

AND 100K STACKING....kiddin, yeah should be an option like that or collect 500rewards at a time
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
        AND 100K STACKING....kiddin, yeah should be an option like that or collect 500rewards at a time
        Lool we're probably getting close to that now tbh, or at least maybe 19,999 stacking now :P lol

Comment

Yes a one click does it would be very very helpful.

Comment

Are we not allowed to use auto clickers?

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
              Are we not allowed to use auto clickers?
              we arent allowed, we still do it
              they dont enforce it or anything
              C.OSMOS openly came onto the forums advertising one, and his forum acct was banned
              not his actual wartune acct
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

well, illegal as it is, there's not much harm being done to anyone when using one.
                Beside the fact of the complete uselessness of cos mos his blog, advertising for auto clicker is just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                  100k stacking? No. Unlimited stacking for every item, too many different items that you have to keep
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Well i maxxed sc long time ago i maxxed whips this event as many on my server did. 1 click collect wont do us much anymore cause there probably wont be anything that we will need to collect over 1k times anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Coogar View Post
                      Ok folks , here it is ... you MUST make us a one click collect option for our hot events . This clicking 10 thousand times has to stop ... Please repost if you all agree , Thank you all !!
                      Either that or change say love thy mount to 100x instead of 5x and adjust reward amount

Comment

Originally posted by R21696094 View Post
                        Well i maxxed sc long time ago i maxxed whips this event as many on my server did. 1 click collect wont do us much anymore cause there probably wont be anything that we will need to collect over 1k times anymore.
                        Just because you and several others have it maxed already doesn't mean everybody else does.

Comment

Working...
                        X