Something does not seem right here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something does not seem right here

Ok, I have used about 39k whips so far and my BR only went up about 5k. I have my strength maxed and defense is close to being maxed. I have talked to some other players, one who is a free player and hers went up 10k with about the same amount of whips. Another person I talked to said his went up 40k with the same amount of whips. I am sure the second one has more mounts than me since he is a bigger casher than me which is not saying much. I would assume the more mounts you have, the more you gain from training your mount. But I still think I should have gone up quite a bit more. I have quite a few mounts, no where near all of them but quite a few.

I am a level 52 archer with a BR of about 94k with my high astrals on and a mount strength of 5850 after this event. Now I am not sure what the others mount strengths are but I would think they are close too mine.

People around my level and mount strength, how much did yours go up and how many whips did you use?
    Last edited by R262181389; 11-07-2014, 05:31 PM.

Whoever said he got 40k br off 39k whips was just BSing you.

Between 5 and 10k more plausible, defense stat gives biggest BR, endurance lowest so depending on what you train one can get more BR than the other for same amount of whips.

Comment

40 is questionable. But the boost you get depends on how high your stats were prior to using them. The higher the stat, the more wipe it takes to go up one level.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Whoever said he got 40k br off 39k whips was just BSing you.

Between 5 and 10k more plausible, defense stat gives biggest BR, endurance lowest so depending on what you train one can get more BR than the other for same amount of whips.

gained 14k off of 80k whips overall

however
        my friend she did gain about 30-40k br
        i think she used 50k whips
        but the reason was because she maxed her soul engraving from 42-80
        (i yelled at her for like the next hour about waiting for an event)
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

thats pretty stupid using all that sc to max soul engrave.
          U might see a sc event next week.
          People who **** themselves

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
            thats pretty stupid using all that sc to max soul engrave.
            U might see a sc event next week.
            People who **** themselves
            With no more space left, people have no choice.

Comment

I am going to have to chime in on this one.. because I know what I used, and I know what two guild mates used. Whip issues combine a lot of things such as how high is your mount strength for starters and how much have you trained before. With a lower mount strength you can not train as high as someone with a much higher mount strength number over all... also, If you had very low train numbers to begin with, yes it could be possible to go ripping up the battle rating charts.. but if you were at the point of needing 2500 points per level train.. then you are going to progress slowly. It is possible to gain a lot of battle rating during this, but please take all factors into account when doing so.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                With no more space left, people have no choice.
                u know that u can move all ur sc to guild safe and then get kicked it will put all the stuff from guild safe in ur mail. its a normal metode in old servers to make room that way

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                  u know that u can move all ur sc to guild safe and then get kicked it will put all the stuff from guild safe in ur mail. its a normal metode in old servers to make room that way
                  Yes, I know this method, its not that i have inventory troubles, its more that many guildies are to afraid to put so many stuff in mail.

But i did see lots of people getting the soul mate title today, so lots of people are stuck due lack of space.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    Yes, I know this method, its not that i have inventory troubles, its more that many guildies are to afraid to put so many stuff in mail.

But i did see lots of people getting the soul mate title today, so lots of people are stuck due lack of space.
                    I'd rather risk it than lose 40 levels of engraving worth of rewards... lol that's a huge amount of lost goods.

Comment

used 55 k whips maxed everything but Matk and got + 10 k br.

Comment

79k whips and about 11k br.

Comment

I got my soulmate title But I could only use 800 more Sc`s and thought 800k gold and 8 gem packs weren`t worth waiting for :P xD

Comment

look at each one one u gain 22 br another u gain 57 br so each time u make a line add that 40k might get u 5 to 10 at most.

Comment

Working...
                            X