sky trail help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Your best bet really would be to tank in front and aim for a lucky run where tornado hits both troops instead of you, try also illusion astral if you're not using it already, just need 1-2 lucky procs to save you a lot of HP

yes already using it, its only level 6 though
    im not working on astrals at the moment
    i have a lot of other things
    gems need to be converted, and need to save gold since my first 80 piece is only a week away
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Your best bet really would be to tank in front and aim for a lucky run where tornado hits both troops instead of you, try also illusion astral if you're not using it already, just need 1-2 lucky procs to save you a lot of HP
      Used this method myself, even dropped my mdef and pdef astrals for oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
        Used this method myself, even dropped my mdef and pdef astrals for oranges.
        yep done that too
        currently im running
        RGB
        enh. det.
        enh. illusion
        enh. regen
        enh. GA
        enh. Deflect
        holy force
        holy enshieldment
        holy Snipers
        sacred gemini

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          thats because my hp is at like 225k
          usually a heal rune/BTS together will heal me back 70-80%
          my res reduction is 240
          still really low
          I didnt even know res reduction worked on bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            I didnt even know res reduction worked on bosses.
            it should
            i noticed an immediate difference on wb as soon as i unlocked it
            delphic was hitting consistently for 100k more

Comment

first of all: nice song!

i'm not really sure about beating that thing, it was the pre-nerf of slow back then so i could beat it like that.
              you dont need mdef gems. according to a friend def is useless in sky trail, so you want 8 atk, 8 block, 8 hp, 8 crit. Your crit is suprisingly low, do you crit often enough?

Regarding asrtals: i guess sky is perfect to use: block, illusion and regeneration

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                first of all: nice song!

i'm not really sure about beating that thing, it was the pre-nerf of slow back then so i could beat it like that.
                you dont need mdef gems. according to a friend def is useless in sky trail, so you want 8 atk, 8 block, 8 hp, 8 crit. Your crit is suprisingly low, do you crit often enough?

Regarding asrtals: i guess sky is perfect to use: block, illusion and regeneration
                well mdef gems have helped me quite a bit it seemed, but i will try swap for block if you think i might be better off that way

my crit is perfect atm
                well kind of, for 160k br (pre whip event) i was critting 90% of the time
                i crit almost every strike

its dropped off a bit but its still pretty nice rate, i missed sylph delphic crit in spire today, first time in a really really long time

the problem is, i had around 10k crit at one time and i wasnt critting, i had to drop it before i started to crit again

Comment

def isnt useless in sky trail,thou it doesnt help as much as res

Comment

i had 40 attempts today just going at it for an hour

i just kept going to the last bar, always one shot away
                    it really sucks
                    but i think i got a pattern down, spamming armour piercer in the back row justt testing i took out 2 bars, im gonna try find away to put that with a sylph to finish it

Comment

As a knight i passed it at around 200k br if i remember correctly without any kind of speed reductions. But also i have tried so many times like you do, you just need a little more luck for astrals to trigger and to dodge some of damage. Have you tried to switch defense gems with block just for this stage ?
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        As a knight i passed it at around 200k br if i remember correctly without any kind of speed reductions. But also i have tried so many times like you do, you just need a little more luck for astrals to trigger and to dodge some of damage. Have you tried to switch defense gems with block just for this stage ?
                        been using the gems fenri suggested
                        it helps a little more with full block rounds
                        but i take more damage when i dont get a block

Comment

since you're very close to it, maybe you could try using different runes

for example use brutal before delphic, maybe that could help you benefit doing slightly more dmg to beat it.

otherwise you face 2 possibilities: one increase atk (since you're very close to beating it the key is to do more dmg before you die)
                          other is to increase survivalability, this seems more logical since it doesn't buff when you die. however at this moment you have to try to gamble to increase survivability.

you're very close to it, and i think next sc event could be the final push you need

Comment

since you're very close to it, maybe you could try using different runes

for example use brutal before delphic, maybe that could help you benefit doing slightly more dmg to beat it.

otherwise you face 2 possibilities: one increase atk (since you're very close to beating it the key is to do more dmg before you die)
                            other is to increase survivalability, this seems more logical since it doesn't buff when you die. however at this moment you have to try to gamble to increase survivability.

you're very close to it, and i think next sc event could be the final push you need
                            next sc event is what im banking on, the runes i was thinking a brutality but i would need to ditch heal and hope for some luck with regens
                            i will just keep using my 10 attempts daily, im sure i can get it with a little luck

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              next sc event is what im banking on, the runes i was thinking a brutality but i would need to ditch heal and hope for some luck with regens
                              i will just keep using my 10 attempts daily, im sure i can get it with a little luck
                              i also saw that you used delphic quite early in your first awakening. maybe you could build unstable voltage up a bit. even with switching troops to back or sth. you only want to use normal mode for inc and bloodthirsthy and build rage to get that. otherwise sylph mode is your way to go.

at start you used double arrow (sorry dunno arch skills) and ap at start, why not start with awakening? if you're at front start with inc, than awaken. awaken is your way to deal massive dmg.

like i said a sc event could give you the final push, but if you play with some routine and runes i think you could beat it earlier.

Comment

i also saw that you used delphic quite early in your first awakening. maybe you could build unstable voltage up a bit. even with switching troops to back or sth. you only want to use normal mode for inc and bloodthirsthy and build rage to get that. otherwise sylph mode is your way to go.

at start you used double arrow (sorry dunno arch skills) and ap at start, why not start with awakening? if you're at front start with inc, than awaken. awaken is your way to deal massive dmg.

like i said a sc event could give you the final push, but if you play with some routine and runes i think you could beat it earlier.

the delphic i use early so i can get a 2nd sylph round in before the end
                                the reason i use multi shot and armour piercer is so i can double shot in sylph mode
                                those are 2 really fast skills
                                so you are taking the same amount of damage as just a normal awakening or an inc. awakening
                                another reason i left fast was so i could get IS and guardian up
                                and you could see the massive damage reduction it had on the whirlwind attack

Comment

Working...
                                X