Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

sky trail help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    started a topic sky trail help please

sky trail help please

so i have tried sky trail over and over stage 2 level 10
    this wind boss is quite irritating i need to know what im doing wrong, as i have no clue
    i know i can beat it, i've been to same area for quite a while last bar and it spawns those minions
    i thought after this whip event boosting my br 12k i can finally beat it, but nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DypEF-Wr48

what i've done
    is 5 level 5 light res crystals
    swapped my gems so i have
    8 patk
    8 hp
    8 mdef
    4 block
    4 crit

any suggestions please help
    i could of gotten a hp and defense potion to improve buff wise thats about it

• R26266781
    replied
    i recently beat it and it looks like you need more HP and more firepower. And an ageis would also help lol

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    i also saw that you used delphic quite early in your first awakening. maybe you could build unstable voltage up a bit. even with switching troops to back or sth. you only want to use normal mode for inc and bloodthirsthy and build rage to get that. otherwise sylph mode is your way to go.

at start you used double arrow (sorry dunno arch skills) and ap at start, why not start with awakening? if you're at front start with inc, than awaken. awaken is your way to deal massive dmg.

like i said a sc event could give you the final push, but if you play with some routine and runes i think you could beat it earlier.

the delphic i use early so i can get a 2nd sylph round in before the end
    the reason i use multi shot and armour piercer is so i can double shot in sylph mode
    those are 2 really fast skills
    so you are taking the same amount of damage as just a normal awakening or an inc. awakening
    another reason i left fast was so i could get IS and guardian up
    and you could see the massive damage reduction it had on the whirlwind attack

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    next sc event is what im banking on, the runes i was thinking a brutality but i would need to ditch heal and hope for some luck with regens
    i will just keep using my 10 attempts daily, im sure i can get it with a little luck
    i also saw that you used delphic quite early in your first awakening. maybe you could build unstable voltage up a bit. even with switching troops to back or sth. you only want to use normal mode for inc and bloodthirsthy and build rage to get that. otherwise sylph mode is your way to go.

at start you used double arrow (sorry dunno arch skills) and ap at start, why not start with awakening? if you're at front start with inc, than awaken. awaken is your way to deal massive dmg.

like i said a sc event could give you the final push, but if you play with some routine and runes i think you could beat it earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    since you're very close to it, maybe you could try using different runes

for example use brutal before delphic, maybe that could help you benefit doing slightly more dmg to beat it.

otherwise you face 2 possibilities: one increase atk (since you're very close to beating it the key is to do more dmg before you die)
    other is to increase survivalability, this seems more logical since it doesn't buff when you die. however at this moment you have to try to gamble to increase survivability.

you're very close to it, and i think next sc event could be the final push you need
    next sc event is what im banking on, the runes i was thinking a brutality but i would need to ditch heal and hope for some luck with regens
    i will just keep using my 10 attempts daily, im sure i can get it with a little luck

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    since you're very close to it, maybe you could try using different runes

for example use brutal before delphic, maybe that could help you benefit doing slightly more dmg to beat it.

otherwise you face 2 possibilities: one increase atk (since you're very close to beating it the key is to do more dmg before you die)
    other is to increase survivalability, this seems more logical since it doesn't buff when you die. however at this moment you have to try to gamble to increase survivability.

you're very close to it, and i think next sc event could be the final push you need

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    As a knight i passed it at around 200k br if i remember correctly without any kind of speed reductions. But also i have tried so many times like you do, you just need a little more luck for astrals to trigger and to dodge some of damage. Have you tried to switch defense gems with block just for this stage ?
    been using the gems fenri suggested
    it helps a little more with full block rounds
    but i take more damage when i dont get a block

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    As a knight i passed it at around 200k br if i remember correctly without any kind of speed reductions. But also i have tried so many times like you do, you just need a little more luck for astrals to trigger and to dodge some of damage. Have you tried to switch defense gems with block just for this stage ?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i had 40 attempts today just going at it for an hour

i just kept going to the last bar, always one shot away
    it really sucks
    but i think i got a pattern down, spamming armour piercer in the back row justt testing i took out 2 bars, im gonna try find away to put that with a sylph to finish it

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    def isnt useless in sky trail,thou it doesnt help as much as res

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    first of all: nice song!

i'm not really sure about beating that thing, it was the pre-nerf of slow back then so i could beat it like that.
    you dont need mdef gems. according to a friend def is useless in sky trail, so you want 8 atk, 8 block, 8 hp, 8 crit. Your crit is suprisingly low, do you crit often enough?

Regarding asrtals: i guess sky is perfect to use: block, illusion and regeneration
    well mdef gems have helped me quite a bit it seemed, but i will try swap for block if you think i might be better off that way

my crit is perfect atm
    well kind of, for 160k br (pre whip event) i was critting 90% of the time
    i crit almost every strike

its dropped off a bit but its still pretty nice rate, i missed sylph delphic crit in spire today, first time in a really really long time

the problem is, i had around 10k crit at one time and i wasnt critting, i had to drop it before i started to crit again

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    first of all: nice song!

i'm not really sure about beating that thing, it was the pre-nerf of slow back then so i could beat it like that.
    you dont need mdef gems. according to a friend def is useless in sky trail, so you want 8 atk, 8 block, 8 hp, 8 crit. Your crit is suprisingly low, do you crit often enough?

Regarding asrtals: i guess sky is perfect to use: block, illusion and regeneration

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    I didnt even know res reduction worked on bosses.
    it should
    i noticed an immediate difference on wb as soon as i unlocked it
    delphic was hitting consistently for 100k more

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    thats because my hp is at like 225k
    usually a heal rune/BTS together will heal me back 70-80%
    my res reduction is 240
    still really low
    I didnt even know res reduction worked on bosses.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
    Used this method myself, even dropped my mdef and pdef astrals for oranges.
    yep done that too
    currently im running
    RGB
    enh. det.
    enh. illusion
    enh. regen
    enh. GA
    enh. Deflect
    holy force
    holy enshieldment
    holy Snipers
    sacred gemini