Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astrals, how does the stacks work with penetration??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals, how does the stacks work with penetration??

Hi all, i wonder if the patk+penetration stacks with matk+enetration astral, if the penetration stack is the question? Logical it should stack, but im just qurious if anyone knows for sure ?

StÄlla

it does stack, not worth an astral slot imo though, since nobody knows how it works just yet
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

You can wear both astrals at the same time provided both advanced astral slots are unlocked, and yes the penetration adds up. I can confirm this as people on my server wear both astrals and their numbers are a lot more then 1200 and what not. I hope this has helped
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        You can wear both astrals at the same time provided both advanced astral slots are unlocked, and yes the penetration adds up. I can confirm this as people on my server wear both astrals and their numbers are a lot more then 1200 and what not. I hope this has helped

Ty guys for reply , StÄlla

Comment

Working...
        X