X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris1909
    started a topic Epic Mount event

Epic Mount event

I'm missing about 30 - 40 mounts and a lot of them I never even seen since i started playing so, i suggest that we can get an event that will let u get any mount that you don't have. so the event will offer all the mounts from past events to current mounts in exchange. I'm maxed stables and still have over 40k whips and cant get new mounts easily.

So who is with me on this please lets convince them to make an epic mount event to obtain all mounts!!!!

• rusichi
    replied
    In the beginning, all the "old" mounts need to add to the shop.
    I think all the players should be able to purchase almost any mount.

And I mean "old" mounts who have older players. Newbies should be able to buy them.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by DonkeyKong8989 View Post
    But would about all the mounts that were made a long time ago? The new players and the decently old players cant get those mounts now. So it wouldn't hurt them to make a exchange with whips to get the old mounts in my opinion.
    To what R215361131 said above in referencing my post (thanks, btw) - there will never be an exchange of Whips -> Mounts directly. There's no $ to be made in that and will create a lot of anger and animosity amongst the heavy cashers - and lets be honest, they're not going to anger their bread and butter.

An event like This on I posted will create spending - which is what Wartune wants. And it's honestly a great event for light to moderate cashers as well as the heavier ones that are looking for one or two mounts they might have missed along the way - not to mention getting the new mount(s).

And if you follow that link, make sure to take notice of the "Special Mount Resource Exchange" near the bottom of the post. That little bit allows for a monthly exchange of resources when one's stables are topped out and mounts are acquired.

Leave a comment:

• DonkeyKong8989
    replied
    Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
    Im in teh same guild as these two who made the post and since they begged us all to comment with our opinion by spamming our chat about the thread here it is. I think this is a bad idea that will never have a chance in hell of being implemented. Firstly we dont even have a current whip exchange and if dev see this they will ignore it because it is a silly idea. Its not enough that r2 has let you cap your current stable stats sc and get high lvl gems? Owning more mounts is the one advantage left for cashers to get ahead by. They are spending lots of money on these mounts. 20$ for a +10 stat mount and you want to be given it for free with a few k whips? that is dumb. There should be an exchange event but it should be reasonable maybe convert whips to gems or gold or something. If they implemented your idea all those cashers should be getting a huge slap in the face their 20+ mount lead on you would disappear and that shouldnt happen. Maybe it would be ok if they put ONE mount only for exchange by whips but if so it should be a new unique mount. In all honesty i much prefer the suggestion in post 8 by Zorich in this thread

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Exchange-Event!

that would alot of players out and would still require cashing to get a lot of mounts
    But would about all the mounts that were made a long time ago? The new players and the decently old players cant get those mounts now. So it wouldn't hurt them to make a exchange with whips to get the old mounts in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Xander.
    replied
    Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
    I'm missing about 30 - 40 mounts and a lot of them I never even seen since i started playing so, i suggest that we can get an event that will let u get any mount that you don't have. so the event will offer all the mounts from past events to current mounts in exchange. I'm maxed stables and still have over 40k whips and cant get new mounts easily.

So who is with me on this please lets convince them to make an epic mount event to obtain all mounts!!!!
    Hello.
    I like this idea alot I have to say.
    With the recent events probably a lot of people have no use for whips any more,and it would be nice if they could get some mounts they skipped before.
    Mega thumbz up :P

Leave a comment:

• R215361131
    replied
    Im in teh same guild as these two who made the post and since they begged us all to comment with our opinion by spamming our chat about the thread here it is. I think this is a bad idea that will never have a chance in hell of being implemented. Firstly we dont even have a current whip exchange and if dev see this they will ignore it because it is a silly idea. Its not enough that r2 has let you cap your current stable stats sc and get high lvl gems? Owning more mounts is the one advantage left for cashers to get ahead by. They are spending lots of money on these mounts. 20$ for a +10 stat mount and you want to be given it for free with a few k whips? that is dumb. There should be an exchange event but it should be reasonable maybe convert whips to gems or gold or something. If they implemented your idea all those cashers should be getting a huge slap in the face their 20+ mount lead on you would disappear and that shouldnt happen. Maybe it would be ok if they put ONE mount only for exchange by whips but if so it should be a new unique mount. In all honesty i much prefer the suggestion in post 8 by Zorich in this thread

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Exchange-Event!

that would alot of players out and would still require cashing to get a lot of mounts

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    nice idea, the current whip exchange rate could be slighlty higher.

8-10 mounts a month is way too much, in general there is roughly 3 new mounts a month (very high guess even:P)
    so better not more than 3 mounts a month.

they should do the oldest first, so ppl who got the mounts should be able maintain their position being first with mounts.

Leave a comment:

• DonkeyKong8989
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
    How about stuff like fate stones, gold, and other things in addition to mounts?
    It could be implemented.

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
    um .. i still need fate stones and gold but if u have any other suggestions feel free to voice it here

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 2GooD4U12
    replied
    I like this event idea. Once i cap my stats on mount, can get more mounts to lvl it up more! Great idea you guys hope it happens!

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    if they did this, event chest sales would be cut in half every month.
    not necessarily a lot of people dont have the funds to get to spend on them anyways and the one that do will continue to do so. If they do something like this anyways its will be a random set of mounts that can be obtained each month from whip xchange no guaranteed ones till they release the info and they might not put new mounts in for 6 months or so; so, it won't decrease sales on that aspect.

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Ah Plump Hippo, Manticore (i think), haven't even been in events or available yet, so take those of your list :P
    but u didn't say its a good idea or u like it or anything. so, ur feedback?

-- added---
    and it should be on the list cuze its past mounts and current mounts and that falls into current mounts
    Last edited by chris1909; 11-09-2014, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Yehe 10-15 mounts every month and restart so new server some start every weeken get chance get the relly old once.

And for small spenders some dont have afforsd to buy many mount can just buy 1-2, and take the other in later buys.

Should mabye get some challgens in the game, man dont lose many fights. Old players quiting is like new players left feels like that play like 30 arena a day win like 28 of 30 sometimes 30 of 30.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Ah Plump Hippo, Manticore (i think), haven't even been in events or available yet, so take those of your list :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X