Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Truth About Tormented Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Truth About Tormented Necropolis

    Has anyone ever wondered why it is so hard to get gem synthesis scrolls from Tormented Necropolis? Here's an interesting fact. All of the drops from Necro are not supposed to be random. On the Chinese servers you get what is says you will get. If you have ever read the description on the Necro pop up it says you "will" receive said items. It does not say that it is a random chance drop. Crypt keys are designed to be rare drops so it is harder to to attain all three, giving you less opportunities to run through Necro. Over time eventually you would earn all of your synthesis scrolls, and I do mean over a long period of time. Unfortunately our "friends" in charge of administration here have it set so you will only get scrolls and gems as a rare drop. This increases the amount that "cashers" will pay to have a chance of getting something that they might never even get. It is also unfortunate that things will never change for the better unless everyone stops cashing, and we hurt our "friends" the corporate bullies where it counts (in their wallets). As a "medium casher" I challenge myself to stop giving in to the temptations that have made this game "casher friendly". Think about this, they won't stop until we do!!!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Necro Lies.png
Views:	1
Size:	560.3 KB
ID:	1760078

  • #2
    The drop rate is ridiculously low for any of the scrolls thats for sure

    Comment


    • #3
      well that makes people continue to blitz necro, I would say it is a normal design for not a 100% gurantee

      but the rate really a bit too low
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

      Comment


      • #4
        the drop rate is ridiculous. As Wicked says, there is no mention to a random drop. So, at first, I thought I would receive a scroll 100% of the times. Unfortunately, I have run necro around 15-20 times, and absolutely no gem scroll yet...

        Comment


        • #5
          I've gotten most all the transposers, and generally upset when i get another one because 9 times out of 10 it's a duplicate. The drop rate is very low, but i've been running it for a long time and clear 30 lvls.

          Comment


          • #6
            How much EXP does each level give you? I am close to maxing out all level 9 gems and will be needing the level 10 scrolls soon but don't want to take that much EXP. Is there any other way to get level 10 scrolls?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wickedlei View Post
              Has anyone ever wondered why it is so hard to get gem synthesis scrolls from Tormented Necropolis? Here's an interesting fact. All of the drops from Necro are not supposed to be random. On the Chinese servers you get what is says you will get. If you have ever read the description on the Necro pop up it says you "will" receive said items. It does not say that it is a random chance drop. Crypt keys are designed to be rare drops so it is harder to to attain all three, giving you less opportunities to run through Necro. Over time eventually you would earn all of your synthesis scrolls, and I do mean over a long period of time. Unfortunately our "friends" in charge of administration here have it set so you will only get scrolls and gems as a rare drop. This increases the amount that "cashers" will pay to have a chance of getting something that they might never even get. It is also unfortunate that things will never change for the better unless everyone stops cashing, and we hurt our "friends" the corporate bullies where it counts (in their wallets). As a "medium casher" I challenge myself to stop giving in to the temptations that have made this game "casher friendly". Think about this, they won't stop until we do!!!

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]113174[/ATTACH]
              Hello.
              This is not the chinese version of wartune,and I don't see the point of a comparison with it.
              Indeed there are similarities,but there also are differences,and I don't think R2 has made any announcement that this version will be a replica of the chinese version of the game.
              Other than this,all I can say,is that if you think the tooltip is unclear and it doesn't state that there is a chance drop,I could report this issue for you,or you can do a new topic on the Bugs section.
              Take care.

              Comment


              • #8
                Thruth is its totaly luck based did necro total 20 times and gat lvl 9 HP scroll and lvl 11 Mdeff scroll .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  How much EXP does each level give you? I am close to maxing out all level 9 gems and will be needing the level 10 scrolls soon but don't want to take that much EXP. Is there any other way to get level 10 scrolls?
                  the first 20 levels give ~8 mil exp.

                  Edit: just looked at the wiki each level gives 200K + (level*20K) So level 1 is 220K, level 2 is 240K, level 3 is 260K...

                  The only other way to get level 10 transposer scrolls that I know of is Golden road which would require both balens (bound balens do not work) and luck. When the next one will be? No clue, and considering the sc event fiasco I would not even attempt to wager a guess.
                  Last edited by Draconan69; 11-10-2014, 05:03 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Blitzed necro alot. I have gotten 2 scrolls, lvl9 which i diddnt need and a lvl 11 wtich I will need after I get a lvl 10 scroll...which could be any time. No gem event for me, no lvl 10 scroll no room lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                      Blitzed necro alot. I have gotten 2 scrolls, lvl9 which i diddnt need and a lvl 11 wtich I will need after I get a lvl 10 scroll...which could be any time. No gem event for me, no lvl 10 scroll no room lol.
                      you don't need lvl 10 gem to make lvl 11 gem, thus lvl 10 formula is optional
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X