Hall of fame Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of fame Question

As the title says, want to obtain more information about the BR update system. It states that hall of fame will be till 11/27, so do i have to keep consistent BR? What if i gain a chunk of br on last day or day before the event end, or it goes by "x" amount ?

Note: Moderators can close this thread if they see this post useless
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

I'm pretty sure it takes the highest br you have gotten during event (without pots/blessing etc counted) dont quote me though .
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

no hof is about the br you get at the end, the last reset will count as br.

you can go up a lot in the last week, no probs.

also make a screenshot of br and buffs with it, just in case

Comment

At the end of the event they will run a script that will calculate your BR for HOF.
        The end is after/during 27th maintenance ...

Comment

Idk what will happen this time but last HoF, I think another publisher gave a specific time on when BRs would be recorded and that was when players over there boosted.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
            Rules
            1. Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.
            I believe this answers your question?
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

Working...
            X