Evil Candy Exchange Ending Soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Candy Exchange Ending Soon!

The Evil Candy Exchange will be ending soon, this is a kind friendly reminder to please exchange/trade them in before they expire and you wind up missing out on some neat rewards!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	1760130
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

I really can't believe we have gotten to the stage of this Mentors having to put up reminders of event exchanges ending.

I understand why they have had to do this as I have seen some of the recent threads about missing reward exchanges, and I bet some threads pop up soon about missing these one's also.

Comment

You sure its over this time? or is another 6 day extension coming like the last time it supposedly ended

Comment

The original timer was wrong, and when I caught the bug it was sorted out. As a result, indeed this clocks timer is correct and it will be ending very shortly. Please be sure to spend those candies, or well.. eat them, before the exchange goes away
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

question is... can I use my candy for anything good cause of space problem? xD

Comment

thanks for the reminder
            - hoyle has some really awesome card games

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              question is... can I use my candy for anything good cause of space problem? xD
              Kyanite :P

Comment

Working...
              X