Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Evil Candy Exchange Ending Soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM_Magik
    started a topic Evil Candy Exchange Ending Soon!

Evil Candy Exchange Ending Soon!

The Evil Candy Exchange will be ending soon, this is a kind friendly reminder to please exchange/trade them in before they expire and you wind up missing out on some neat rewards!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	1760130

• Pickapath
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    question is... can I use my candy for anything good cause of space problem? xD
    Kyanite :P

Leave a comment:

• HarryMo
    replied
    thanks for the reminder

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    question is... can I use my candy for anything good cause of space problem? xD

Leave a comment:

• GM_Magik
    replied
    The original timer was wrong, and when I caught the bug it was sorted out. As a result, indeed this clocks timer is correct and it will be ending very shortly. Please be sure to spend those candies, or well.. eat them, before the exchange goes away

Leave a comment:

• R26737621
    replied
    You sure its over this time? or is another 6 day extension coming like the last time it supposedly ended

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    I really can't believe we have gotten to the stage of this Mentors having to put up reminders of event exchanges ending.

I understand why they have had to do this as I have seen some of the recent threads about missing reward exchanges, and I bet some threads pop up soon about missing these one's also.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X