Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

troubled players in atol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troubled players in atol

ok , being on a server with 1 childish troubled player , who has took it upon himself being a mere 150k br ,too wait at entrance of atols where the sylph atoll boss is and attack players throughout our server during the atoll boss . sound familiar the listen up .

my suggestion to R2

whilst player is in a party , it should be unable to be attacked , as PVP stands for player versus player , not player trolling party of players .

can we have some feed back for r2 too consider adding this function to our game and make our atoll boss , marriage quests more enjoyable
    and stop childish players destroying what could of been a good thing thanks community

I agree with this that if you are party should not be allowed to be attack during the Atoll boss. I have had this happened to me on a different server so the boss spawns and I am out side of the atoll which then affects the rest of the party.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

I think it is up to each person how they wanna play the game. After all this is a game that includes pvp, and if a person want to pvp people during wb, it's up to him.

Sure I would be annoyed, but part of a pvp game after all

Comment

I am not against being attacked in the atoll when I am killing Slyphs but being part of a party for the atoll boss when the boss kills you start at the entrance of the level. Being killed by a person you start outside the atoll. It gives a chance for the bigger member of the server getting a head start on the boss.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by R268236953 View Post
          ok , being on a server with 1 childish troubled player , who has took it upon himself being a mere 150k br ,too wait at entrance of atols where the sylph atoll boss is and attack players throughout our server during the atoll boss . sound familiar the listen up .

my suggestion to R2

whilst player is in a party , it should be unable to be attacked , as PVP stands for player versus player , not player trolling party of players .

can we have some feed back for r2 too consider adding this function to our game and make our atoll boss , marriage quests more enjoyable
          and stop childish players destroying what could of been a good thing thanks community
          Hello.
          I would say this matter is a bit more complicated than it looks.
          The base idea of attacking a player in atol,even during the boss,is totally legit and part of the game.
          Now,IF that player does it to obtain an advantage over the boss,it could be considered harassment,and you could try reporting it.Even more if that player would be an alt let's say,so his main char's party would be free to take 1st spot,while the alt keeps the competition busy.
          Considering that,I would guess this is very nice and decent suggestion,that PvP could be blocked during the boss,not while in a party(if you want my opinion).
          Best of luck with it!!

Comment

ok guys i posted this to get some sort of reaction , to how players think

some are not understanding concept of PVP , it is abbreviation of PLAYER versus PLAYER
            NOT
            PLAYER versus PARTY of players ,

this is considering there is a comepetion now in atoll , I class as gaining an advantage from exploiting the game

atoll boss is party v party combat , no 1 player can attack an atoll boss , so no 1 player should therefore be able to attack a party member at anytime in atoll

I urge R2 to read these comments and please R2 we would like to hear a response from you

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
              Now,IF that player does it to obtain an advantage over the boss,it could be considered harassment,and you could try reporting it.Even more if that player would be an alt let's say,so his main char's party would be free to take 1st spot,while the alt keeps the competition busy.
              Maybe you are in contact with a different customer service to everyone else, as ALT's are actually encouraged by the customer service I send tickets too.

About a year and a half ago, there were several tickets sent in about using alts in BG to farm honor, I myself sent in one such ticket.

The response we got for our tickets :- "Either attack the player or his alt, or create your own alt so you can gain the same benefits". (or something along those lines anyway, can't remember the exact wording).

So as they have no intention of enforcing their own ToS guidelines for Alts, creating a ticket would only be a complete and utter waste of time.

IF YOU THINK I AM KIDDING ABOUT THIS, GO AHEAD AND FILE A TICKET ABOUT ALT ABUSE. SEE WHAT REPLY YOU ACTUALLY GET.

Comment

Working...
              X