Cashing hurts you in the long run...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashing hurts you in the long run...

My Soul Engraving is maxed, so nothing I can do with SC's with no event on the horizon. My mount training is maxed, so whips are useless. My Fate is maxed, so I can only collect Fate Stones for fun, and with no level 11 gem transponder scroll dropping in my daily Necropolis runs, my gems will be maxed out soon too. Now I'm nothing more than a junk collector in the game, so perhaps it's just time to move on?

with sc you can get runes, there should also be a whip exchange. And eventually the 3rd fate option will be unlocked, even though i doubt it will be this year. Keep doing necro until you get a lvl 11 or 12 gem transposer, you only need 1:P

Comment

Originally posted by R268134341 View Post
      My Soul Engraving is maxed, so nothing I can do with SC's with no event on the horizon. My mount training is maxed, so whips are useless. My Fate is maxed, so I can only collect Fate Stones for fun, and with no level 11 gem transponder scroll dropping in my daily Necropolis runs, my gems will be maxed out soon too. Now I'm nothing more than a junk collector in the game, so perhaps it's just time to move on?
      Hello.
      I have no information on future events and such,but if you ask me,Wartune keeps progressing and there is a chance you will have a use for all those.
      This matter is a bit similar with the Shadow Souls,which players are getting from ToK.They seemed useless after you got the first mount,but some time later we could buy another.
      So it's just my personal opinion,that there is a chance that the SCs and MTWs might have their use later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        with sc you can get runes
        Only when there's a soul crystal exchange. It's already been over a month since last one and no word yet on whether we'll get an exchange at all this month.

Comment

Originally posted by R268134341 View Post
          There has been a SC event announced by another provider. It is due on the 23rd or thereabouts if I remeber correctly.

Still seems strange how other providers can announce the next round of events before they start (tomorrow), but R2 has posted nothing as of this moment

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            There has been a SC event announced by another provider. It is due on the 23rd or thereabouts if I remeber correctly.

Still seems strange how other providers can announce the next round of events before they start (tomorrow), but R2 has posted nothing as of this moment
            Providers have different ways of doing things. R2 likes to release lists 12 hours after event goes live + remove the "hoard thy item" events

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              Providers have different ways of doing things. R2 likes to release lists 12 hours after event goes live + remove the "hoard thy item" events
              Not even that anymore. They literally post the login bonus the MINUTE THEY JUST OPENED THE EVENT, to the west times. People in different timezones got it before us.
              I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

Yup SC event on 23rd, but no SC exchange announced.

You can go to Aeria Games Wartune Forums to see all upcoming events that they post on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                  Yup SC event on 23rd, but no SC exchange announced.

You can go somewhere to see all upcoming events that they post on there.
                  Third party events aren't always the same as what r2games release. The ONLY official release dates on events are posted here in the r2games forum. Please don't rely on others. Imagine all the PM's we get when something doesn't happen that's announced in other sites
                  Last edited by Whakapono; 11-11-2014, 09:12 PM. Reason: took out third party name
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                    Third party events aren't always the same as what r2games release. The ONLY official release dates on events are posted here in the r2games forum. Please don't rely on others. Imagine all the PM's we get when something doesn't happen that's announced in other sites
                    Actually they are, only select promotions that Aeria gives to their server as a special event aren't included here.

R2 can't have generosity in their servers so they don't have them.

But every single official event release notes on Aeria Games has happened on R2 servers.

Comment

Back to the original point I do agree that cashing tends to hurt a lot of players but for a different reason. Only 1 of the big cashers from my first month is still playing and almost all were gone within 3 months. I personally took the time to learn how to build my toon before spending which saved me thousands compared to those that quit. Since the wb nerf(ty for saving me up to 475 balens per boss by removing one of my long term goals) the only thing I am currently spending on are mounts and the occasional map. Since I took my time I never wasted money on whips, SC or sepulcrum like so many others have. Granted I won't be 400k br for the HoF mount but at the same time my bank account thanks me. Basically the point is don't waste your money on things you will get in time.

As to events not being posted in a timely manner I think that we all agree the current system is, to use a mod's favorite edit, cupcaked. Serious players know that other providers give us the info and many have an oceanic toon just to see whatever else isn't posted. The previous whip, SC, gem, marha, sepulcrum, fate stone, and resistance crystal events means that only new players don't bank. Not just posting the full event list just makes others go to 3rd party sites.

Comment

Working...
                      X