Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystic gate energize

Hey

I'm little ****** off by this "Energize" button on mystic gate. Ran out of energy and having 15x Energy gore, so went in mystic gate clicked "energize" with gores in my inventory. Instead of using ANY of energy gores when clicked on "Energize" it used 100x Balens (not bounds). Still having those 15x Energy Gore, yeah you need to click on inventory how about make an option in mystic gate too.

Originally posted by R235248098 View Post
    Hey

I'm little ****** off by this "Energize" button on mystic gate. Ran out of energy and having 15x Energy gore, so went in mystic gate clicked "energize" with gores in my inventory. Instead of using ANY of energy gores when clicked on "Energize" it used 100x Balens (not bounds). Still having those 15x Energy Gore, yeah you need to click on inventory how about make an option in mystic gate too.
    Hello.
    The Mystic Gate doesn't work like Whips for example,you don't have a box to tick that said "use cores instead".
    In order to energize it with cores,you need to click on the cores directly from your bags.
    But I can't see the Suggestion you wanted to make about this matter...
    Anyway,I hope that helped,have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
    X