Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

losing trust thank atoll boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing trust thank atoll boss

me and mine friend stay losing trust thank to this event.

we never say the right time (often no one say it) , often the event is in bad time, often i can't fix a nice party or i lose party some minutes to start. is already happens 4 times.

when we'll can do ab alone and when we want?

to no one like this event but it is usefull.

happens also to you dear mates?

and often we not gain bb because ppl wait the last hit. they will never understand this and we lose opportunities of get them.
    every hero has his hamster!

no clue what you are saying
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

actually I don't mind even they cancel this event out, oceanic always no last hit chest

prize not very awesome for 80s
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

i tried doing atoll boss, and after 30 minutes of battling it, i got 380k gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          i tried doing atoll boss, and after 30 minutes of battling it, i got 380k gold.
          Stop camping, gain real BR and you will get your rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Stop camping, gain real BR and you will get your rewards.
            it depends really, i only camped for lord divine
            if you keep camping beyond maxing honor, its pretty pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              it depends really, i only camped for lord divine
              if you keep camping beyond maxing honor, its pretty pointless
              Depends on what?

The 70/80 set plus the class advancement stuff gives enough br for almost everyone to do well at atoll boss, if you only get gold your doing something wrong.

Comment

Depends on what?

The 70/80 set plus the class advancement stuff gives enough br for almost everyone to do well at atoll boss, if you only get gold your doing something wrong.
                well i mean, if he doesnt have lord divine, he can still camp
                but if he has lord divine at least move up

anyway i think in another thread he said he moved to 70

Comment

hes complaining how he never makes it on time for atoll boss. which is his fault. the boss will appear exactly 6 hours after it dies before if you record the time properly u should never be late or you are slower than a turtle. Wen i dont have the previous atoll boss time and it comes all of a sudden the 4 mins are more than enough for me to get a party together.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    no clue what you are saying
                    same here... same here
                    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Depends on what?

Isn't atoll a team event? My team is composed of 2 level 80 and 1 level 74. What if I was the one who was 80, and my teammates were the campers? Is it their fault (the campers as you said), or my fault?

Comment

I don't exactly know how someone has trust in this game for events.. but alrighty then...

If you and your team mate can not record the times yourselves, ask on the server when the last one was, someone always keeps track.

Try morning atoll bosses, they go for hours on end xD
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

This is yoda english ... i'll try to translate:

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                          me and mine friend stay losing trust thank to this event.
                          [Translate]: Me and my friends are losing trust thanks to this event. [My guess: because your friend mis-inform to you on the next atoll-boss starting time?]

we never say the right time (often no one say it) , often the event is in bad time, often i can't fix a nice party or i lose party some minutes to start. is already happens 4 times.
                          [Translate]: We never get the time right, and usually no one will tell when's the next AB boss is going to come. This event is also appearing at odd timing for me, which resulted i couldn't find other players to party with, and when i do, AB already started for a few minutes. This has happened 4 times to me.

[
                          when we'll can do ab alone and when we want?
                          [Translate]: When can we do AB alone (without the need of party), and hit AB as and when we like? [My guess: Never].

to no one like this event but it is usefull.
                          [Translate]: How come no one likes this event? It is useful.

happens also to you dear mates?
                          [Translate]: Does the above problem happens to you guys also, my fellow wartune players?

and often we not gain bb because ppl wait the last hit. they will never understand this and we lose opportunities of get them.
                          [Translate]: Most of the time we don't gain bound-balens because ppl wait to last hit. ..... out of words for translating the last part, i don't understand it myself.

Take it easy mate, many players has already commented on your post, the AB boss appears exactly 6 hours after the last one died.
                          On my server, majority of the players are very much into this, and people look for everyone to get into party at least 15 minutes before due time and park 1 person at 1 atoll level to wait for the boss to spawn.
                          So yea it's a quite highly anticipated event at where I am.

Comment

lol at yoda english... but maybe the last part is due to the fact that hes not aware that if you dont have enough particpants, there will be no Atol Boss chest. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by IronS3 View Post
                              , and people look for everyone to get into party at least 15 minutes before due time and park 1 person at 1 atoll level to wait for the boss to spawn.
                              You are able to find out where the boss spawns after the 4 minute announcement, no need to park on 4 levels.
                              Take note on the "sylphs has hide" sentence in the announcement, and you can park your toon on the right platform.

Comment

Working...
                              X