I'm tired.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    I think it has something to do with chaos. Noticed when our mage has chaos on and uses BL, sometimes he heals whole group except him. Same with wedding ring skill getting canceled sometimes when chaos is on. Or maybe I'm just tired. BRB coffee.
    well nobody in my group use chaos, and i didnt have a chaos on me when i didnt get healed, weird glitch but whatever, more important things to worry about
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

"until there is any way for the game itself to be faster, or for flash to be better" LOL want a easy fix?

how bout all that cash you have been getting off us actualy put some back into the game instead of all in to ya pockets?

"I could point you to some of the fixes for lag incase you might not have some of them done"

you no dam well that wont fix this cache leak so suggesting tht is basicly a slap in the face to all of us

Comment

Welcome to shadow earth, some days are better than others

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          I know we hear all the same complaints from other players all the time, why would we fault you for feeling the same way they do?
          Amazing! If there are that many people complaining about an issue, Why isn't something being done to solve the problem?

A game that has made a company this much money should not even be reliant on a web browser to run, it should have a stand alone client that is not related in any way to lag infested web browsers. Oh, and I don't mean that excuse for a client that won't even run full screen and that you still have to refresh after every event that you do.

Maybe the developers should take a look at other games and how they run to fix their own problems? Diablo 3 for example. Masses of high quality content that runs seamlessly for hours on end. Why? Because the whole game is stored on your PC and NOT on a server. The only thing that needs to be stored on your servers is the players accounts and their daily activity. Too hard to do? Not really. It just needs some investment of the billions made to give the public something THEY have paid for... a decent gaming experience.

Damn, I keep forgetting... this is a FREE game and we shouldn't complain about the quality. My mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Scraggy View Post
            Damn, I keep forgetting... this is a FREE game and we shouldn't complain about the quality. My mistake.
            This is Satans game where if you dont have money to make Satan happy, you pay with your soul for being noncasher.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

You haven't broken any forum rules for which your thread would be locked or deleted, or even edited, it's perfectly fine to post when you're unhappy about something. I know we hear all the same complaints from other players all the time, why would we fault you for feeling the same way they do?

I'm sorry I have no solutions for you, until there is any way for the game itself to be faster, or for flash to be better, players are stuck with just making sure everything on our end is okay. (and guess what? even mods get tired of saying the same things to people all the time... so I could point you to some of the fixes for lag incase you might not have some of them done, but you're probably tired of hearing that too. and that's okay.)

if other players keep this thread civil... then it's perfectly fine to talk about things you don't like, or are sick of not being fixed.
              Do you understand that its not about the game being fast or slow is about having to load the same stuff over and over everytime ?
              My internet is **** = ok i must understand that things load slower but why i have to load my and my team toons 15 times on GA ?
              My PC is **** = ok the game freezes i cannot expect anything else but then explain why every fight in wb or every time i wanna capture astrals they have to load ?
              Can you ?

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
              Did you try clearing your cache ^_^
              No, i'll do it now!

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              You will help bump his thread? you aren't allowed to bump threads -_-

Been long on-going problem, been playing this game coming up to two years, and i still don't understand the technical jargon xD
              They can ban me, do you think i care about the forum or the forum account ?
              East coast archer.

Comment

Lol, in another thread, we kept mentioning about the cache issue/always reloading issue and they keep talking about lag. Cache issue â‰* lag issue ok? Another thing, I play the Chinese version, I have no cache issue there. I play with your client, I got cache issue since patch 3.10. So, can you stop blaming Flash Player and start doing your job?

Comment

Other flash games stay loaded. Wartune does not. There is an issue with how things are cached in wartune. Still waiting on a fix.

Comment

Some players who experience the grey shadows only do so when their machines are lagging. It's not to say, that you only have one or other of the issues, it's entirely possible, and likely, to have both. I can only offer help with one, and slim help at best, but I'll still offer it nonetheless.

Comment

Some players who experience the grey shadows only do so when their machines are lagging. It's not to say, that you only have one or other of the issues, it's entirely possible, and likely, to have both. I can only offer help with one, and slim help at best, but I'll still offer it nonetheless.
                      @op, your increased inet traffic and bill is because your machine is lagging, all sorted, not r2 fault
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I'm not trying to step on any toes, but...we know lag is an issue. We've been repeatedly told ways to help reduce lag (by you and others). I've also seen you repeatedly state that telling people the same thing over and over again to help reduce lag annoys the hell out of you. The same is true on our end when we know it's not the issue at hand.

We know lag is an issue. We know of some ways to mitigate that. We employ them. What we cannot do: is fix the issues within wartune's code or servers or whatever it truly is to make the cache work how it is supposed to. That is what's bothering us--not lag, but the cache not loading.

I can understand you're trying to help, but giving lag solutions in cache issue threads really doesn't do that. Instead it makes us feel that you don't understand what's going on or are confusing the two issues. I feel that you know the difference between the two issues and that you can only help with one directly (lag), but the OP and other people in this particular thread know the ways to mitigate lag (reboot computer, clear cache, flush dns, change dns server, etc.) and do not want to be told again. When you do, it feels more like you don't understand the real issue.

I've seen you mention that you've prodded the right people to try to get it fixed but it hasn't worked--that somehow the devs or game masters are unable to replicate the cache loading issue. I'm not sure how that's possible when it affects every single person I've talked to in the game or forums, but it is very very frustrating to have to "recache", "reload", whatever each image each time you log in.

It causes lag. To be fair, most areas of the game are fine still. The additional lag isn't really bad, just a slight hiccup. However, arena is quite terrible. Has been since the cache issue reared its head in 3.0, 3.1? Somewhere around then. BG can be, too. Can't attack people if they don't load...

Maybe continue prodding the devs/GMs...maybe they'll eventually "be able to replicate it" and be able to work on fixing it. But until they do, our frustrations continue.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          @op, your increased inet traffic and bill is because your machine is lagging, all sorted, not r2 fault
                          Quit trolling i've tried other computer(s) and another network(s) (better than mine) on another place and you still experience the endless loading -gray shadows and etcetera- while things loads faster due to having better machine and network it doesn't help that you still have to load some of the game content over and over it just makes things little easier. And as i know people with good networks/computers might get tired as well.

And if you're not suffering this problem, cool for ya.
                          East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                            Quit trolling i've tried other computer(s) and another network(s) (better than mine) on another place and you still experience the endless loading -gray shadows and etcetera- while things loads faster due to having better machine and network it doesn't help that you still have to load some of the game content over and over it just makes things little easier. And as i know people with good networks/computers might get tired as well.

And if you're not suffering this problem, cool for ya.
                            I think he was sarcastic

Comment

I've never seen it here but one of the easiest things to do to cut your lag is just to hide your clothing. Loading the graphics for the different skins adds a ton of lag. This is part of why the first thing I do every time I get in game is to hide other players in cloud city. Mounts, fate auras, sylphs and that lvl 80 ring also come into play.

To see the overall effect of this you can create a lower level toon and watch the lag build as it levels. In arena and bg before lvl 40 the game flies. As you start adding in mounts moving through the 40s lag increases some. Once you reach 50 and get sylphs lag increases slightly more. At 55 you get the aura from fate stones.

The main factor you can really control is what clothing you show. Using only the 8 base mounts may help some as well as these have slightly lower graphic requirements than those recently released. Finally turn off the options like sounds, skill effects and ghost battle.

After you've cut as many lag causes as you can, have cleared cache, done the DNS change, bought a supercomputer and directly connected it to the server using a 5' or shorter hard line(ok this might be asking a little much) you'll be able to play with much less lag. Until the devs figure out how to turn caching back on so we don't have to reload all these graphics all the time we don't have any other options.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                                I think he was sarcastic
                                If he was my bad, my sarcasm detector has failed me badly or maybe because i'm reaching my limits w this game.
                                East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                                X