Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I'm tired.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired.

Been long since we have the cache issues and we keep getting patches and "bug fixes" but when is the real problem going to be addressed ?

I'm tired that every time i refresh and i open my inventory i have to wait till all the content loads.
    I'm tired that every time i open/close/open the astral panel the astrals keep loading...

I'm tired to see how i have to wait when i capture astrals till they load...
    I'm tired seeing gray shadows over 4 vs 4 arena.

I'm tired seeing gray shadows on BG cannot attack people and once i attack them, guess... gray shadows again during the fight... get out of fight to find the gray shadows again...

I'm tired because i have to wait 1 - 2 rounds before i can start speedcasting on WB...
    I'm tired seeing those giant black squares everytime i go into sylph atoll...

I'm tired because i keep waiting for ToK shadows/Spire bosses/MPD mobs/Sylph Boss/My and others toons to load

And i'm tired because i'm paying the triple on internet bills than before, yes R2 folks that's money that i could use to cash on your damn game but i have to spend it in order to keep my internet connection.

I don't care if moderators warn me or even ban my forum account, from now even if this is not going to help at all i'm going to bump this thread everytime i feel sick and annoyed by those problems in game as i am right now.

- Locking/Deleting thread ?
    I'll just copy paste this whatever.
    East coast archer.

I'm tired and going to bed, goodnight
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      Sleep well.
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Good night .
        East coast archer.

Comment

You haven't broken any forum rules for which your thread would be locked or deleted, or even edited, it's perfectly fine to post when you're unhappy about something. I know we hear all the same complaints from other players all the time, why would we fault you for feeling the same way they do?

I'm sorry I have no solutions for you, until there is any way for the game itself to be faster, or for flash to be better, players are stuck with just making sure everything on our end is okay. (and guess what? even mods get tired of saying the same things to people all the time... so I could point you to some of the fixes for lag incase you might not have some of them done, but you're probably tired of hearing that too. and that's okay.)

if other players keep this thread civil... then it's perfectly fine to talk about things you don't like, or are sick of not being fixed.

Comment

I agree, it really sucked trying to load my mail since it was so backed up from gems, half the time wouldnt even load my mail and I'd have to refresh and it'd do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
              You haven't broken any forum rules for which your thread would be locked or deleted, or even edited, it's perfectly fine to post when you're unhappy about something. I know we hear all the same complaints from other players all the time, why would we fault you for feeling the same way they do?

I'm sorry I have no solutions for you, until there is any way for the game itself to be faster, or for flash to be better, players are stuck with just making sure everything on our end is okay. (and guess what? even mods get tired of saying the same things to people all the time... so I could point you to some of the fixes for lag incase you might not have some of them done, but you're probably tired of hearing that too. and that's okay.)

if other players keep this thread civil... then it's perfectly fine to talk about things you don't like, or are sick of not being fixed.
              He did not talk about lag he talked about game cache . I will be helping him bump this up every chance i get as well . This has to be fixed TODAY. Geez guys , none of you were playing this game before the last patch that !@#@$ up the game's cache ?

Comment

all those are just a bit of an annoyance thats acceptable. i would love to have all those listed if it could get rid of the lag for me

Comment

I don't see a rhyme...I must be tired
                  And I'm nowhere near retired

Meh everyone is unhappy..
                  But you could've used that rhyme...game starting to seem like a nappy

Was good b4 then they went n crapped all over it hah

Nvm forget these rhymes im just sleepy..gn
                  Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
                  ~
                  Server: s481
                  IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
                  Lvl80: Class Adv
                  BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
                  Guild:Heroes
                  Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
                  Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
                  58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Originally posted by R24131631 View Post
                    He did not talk about lag he talked about game cache . I will be helping him bump this up every chance i get as well . This has to be fixed TODAY. Geez guys , none of you were playing this game before the last patch that !@#@$ up the game's cache ?
                    You will help bump his thread? you aren't allowed to bump threads -_-

Been long on-going problem, been playing this game coming up to two years, and i still don't understand the technical jargon xD
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                      Been long since we have the cache issues and we keep getting patches and "bug fixes" but when is the real problem going to be addressed ?

I'm tired that every time i refresh and i open my inventory i have to wait till all the content loads.
                      I'm tired that every time i open/close/open the astral panel the astrals keep loading...

I'm tired to see how i have to wait when i capture astrals till they load...
                      I'm tired seeing gray shadows over 4 vs 4 arena.

I'm tired seeing gray shadows on BG cannot attack people and once i attack them, guess... gray shadows again during the fight... get out of fight to find the gray shadows again...

I'm tired because i have to wait 1 - 2 rounds before i can start speedcasting on WB...
                      I'm tired seeing those giant black squares everytime i go into sylph atoll...

I'm tired because i keep waiting for ToK shadows/Spire bosses/MPD mobs/Sylph Boss/My and others toons to load

And i'm tired because i'm paying the triple on internet bills than before, yes R2 folks that's money that i could use to cash on your damn game but i have to spend it in order to keep my internet connection.

I don't care if moderators warn me or even ban my forum account, from now even if this is not going to help at all i'm going to bump this thread everytime i feel sick and annoyed by those problems in game as i am right now.

- Locking/Deleting thread ?
                      I'll just copy paste this whatever.

Did you try clearing your cache ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                        Did you try clearing your cache ^_^

or turning your computer off and on again

Comment

its funny there was another bug in arena today, sometimes the mages werent healing the whole group
                          i didnt get a suntoria or blessed light, and there was an archer on another team that missed2 blessed lights

i dont know what caused it, but we both died the next turn, so it seems the game was working a turn ahead or something

Comment

that sucks man, hopefully you get it fixed
                            - hoyle has some really awesome card games

Comment

its funny there was another bug in arena today, sometimes the mages werent healing the whole group
                              i didnt get a suntoria or blessed light, and there was an archer on another team that missed2 blessed lights

i dont know what caused it, but we both died the next turn, so it seems the game was working a turn ahead or something
                              I think it has something to do with chaos. Noticed when our mage has chaos on and uses BL, sometimes he heals whole group except him. Same with wedding ring skill getting canceled sometimes when chaos is on. Or maybe I'm just tired. BRB coffee.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X