Hey Everyone Just Bored :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone Just Bored :)

If anyone would like to post something interesting or that they like about the game id love to read it... thank you
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

so how i can write to you

Comment

My guild, the guild chat, the poeple i've meet and have allready stop
      The Unlimited SC/Whip/Gems event (with their exchange)
      The event with unlimited quest inside so we are able to get free mount and got lot of power from it

Sky Trial, Before they Drop Deep Freeze from archer i was loving to trying to go further there, now i've not trying it till this update (witout DF) but at start i found it kinda fun
      Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

I heard if you go to the great golden mountains and find the green elephant you can drink chocolate milk from its tusk and bath in warm smooth chocolate.

Comment

I like most things about the game in general. I dont partake in solo arena, arena, fishing mainly because they bore me to death. Was abit annoyed that the mounts on sale the last few days are mounts I already have, but at least they did give some people a chance to get some more mounts. The change to the amount of ring and jewel shards kinda annoyed me because I had pre bought 50 shards ready for when I could ledg my gear...so alot of crypt tokens and crypt keys wasted with no warning or compensation grrrr. One thing I have noticed (and some others as well) is that the slyph Delphic crit rate seems to have dropped off abit since the last maintenance..shrugs. Anyway I like the direction the game has taken, its alot easier for everyone to gain br and items needed to progress.

Comment

thats pretty cool maken i have to agree those are some nice events you named
            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Sooo today I did all my bounty quests before maintenance, just to realize that we should get orange bounty quest bonus after maintenance. If this is true I've lost 7 event chests, a bunch of gem packs, and a nice amount of gold/XP. Yaaay. BRB more coffee
              P.S. : I'm curious if they fixed the very well known communication bug between players and staff. You know where players ask and nobody responds (except mentors who can only tell you, that you can get gems if you run daily the forgotten catacombs)
              Last edited by ancev; 11-12-2014, 02:30 AM.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                Sooo today I did all my bounty quests before maintenance, just to realize that we should get orange bounty quest bonus after maintenance. If this is true I've lost 7 event chests, a bunch of gem packs, and a nice amount of gold/XP. Yaaay. BRB more coffee
                P.S. : I'm curious if they fixed the very well known communication bug between players and staff. You know where players ask and nobody responds (except mentors who can only tell you, that you can get gems if you run daily the forgotten catacombs)

oh thats where you get gems from, i've been running nether forest for months
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

this event was giving gem packs, gold and exp, no event chests. Also, this event was bugged. The devs forgot to put a scroll bar on it, so only the first 2 rewards could be retrieved. You lost 7 1-3 gem packs, 90k gold and 80k exp.

The bug was going to be fixed during the current maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    this event was giving gem packs, gold and exp, no event chests. Also, this event was bugged. The devs forgot to put a scroll bar on it, so only the first 2 rewards could be retrieved. You lost 7 1-3 gem packs, 90k gold and 80k exp.

The bug was going to be fixed during the current maintenance.
                    But if they fix the bug (waaaaait.......OMG this is the known bug they will fix!!!!?????!!) means I still lose the reward I've mentioned.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I was having fun in the wilds tried soloing a sword tooth ant I was about to kick it behind and then it ran away. So if see a Sawtooth any missing a few limbs it's mine. I also did a party for TM and when we all met we all riding Thunder beast mount. Instinctively said "Snap" but I did not get their mounts.

DarkMeph
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                        I was having fun in the wilds tried soloing a sword tooth ant I was about to kick it behind and then it ran away. So if see a Sawtooth any missing a few limbs it's mine. I also did a party for TM and when we all met we all riding Thunder beast mount. Instinctively said "Snap" but I did not get their mounts.

DarkMeph
                        haha yes I have had an ant run away on me..they look funny running with only two legs XD.

Comment

But if they fix the bug (waaaaait.......OMG this is the known bug they will fix!!!!?????!!) means I still lose the reward I've mentioned.
                          yeah, now that it's fixed, the rewards that couldn't be seen did in fact give event chests. At least noone was able to get them :*(

Comment

Working...
                          X