Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Runestones not Whips for gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runestones not Whips for gems

Hey R2,
    do you really want to kid the Lower BR players? Whip event is the only reason why i spend some Balens sometimes and you want to remove them for some crappy runestones?
    except for a few high BR players noone wants that.
    But thats how R2 act. Screw on low BR and low-mid payers. Lets burn their fun and make a game for heavy cashers only.

How about giving us both? Those who cant use whips can get runes and those who need them get whips from gem event.

A few high br's?

Nearly all players who have played 6-8 months have maxed everything [mount,sc,fate] which is much more than just a "few high brs"

Anyways good luck new players aka noobs R2 won't listen to you and never will

Comment

I honestly must say if you have not maxed out your stables by now or almost maxed, then it is likely you joined a new server. I have people who haven't spent a dime in the game around level 7 stables, almost 8. They spent like six months giving whips, gems and soul crystals out. I think it's time to move on to the next free item they're giving us. Hellooooo runes~

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        A few high br's?

Nearly all players who have played 6-8 months have maxed everything [mount,sc,fate] which is much more than just a "few high brs"

Anyways good luck new players aka noobs R2 won't listen to you and never will
        You forgot about gems, some are still not lucky enough to get a lvl 10 or higher gem scroll (like me)
        Most will have enough to get all to lvl 11 or 12 even after next event.

If next gem indeed hands out runestones, many will max out the regular runes as well, leaving only the advanced to level.
        So yes, a lot of players are maxed, and yes thats why we need some refreshment in the rewards.

Comment

Well i Disagree and let me tell you why: not everyone has Maxed Out stables ( been playing for like half Year at least, yet stables are almost lvl3, so the best would be letting players choose what kind of reward they would like to get. For example : players who got Maxed stables can choose runestones but players who are still working on stables could choose whips. Everyone would be happy but i doubt R2 will ever Listen...... Oh Well guess i GotTa slow the shop collection now xD
          Last edited by Silentx3Step; 11-13-2014, 03:46 AM.
          Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

don't forget that the date for gem event is odd and not on the usual 26 of the month,..
            and soul crystal event is gonna be something different as well; from what I've heard it's gonna be soul mark..
            Again, it's catering to Majority players who are lvl 80 and found that the game real bored alrdy,
            thus the rules change and so does event rewards, etc.. it sux.. I know, bcuz I've only started 6months ago... on a new server on gamefuse
            There's only one cause that everyone should look out for now: Christmas event special, if that fails,.. so goes the player community
            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

should be able too choose i agree , stables maxed? maybe too level 8 but there are still mounts to get ;p
              krzycanuk

Comment

Originally posted by Shayuu View Post
                I honestly must say if you have not maxed out your stables by now or almost maxed, then it is likely you joined a new server. I have people who haven't spent a dime in the game around level 7 stables, almost 8. They spent like six months giving whips, gems and soul crystals out. I think it's time to move on to the next free item they're giving us. Hellooooo runes~
                I think I should explain something^^ I play this game for a very long time on Kong 9 Server. Just stopped it for about 6 months.
                I rejoined about a month ago and I'm not the only one. On our server only the 250k+BR players have maxed anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Killersbaby View Post
                  Hey R2,
                  do you really want to kid the Lower BR players? Whip event is the only reason why i spend some Balens sometimes and you want to remove them for some crappy runestones?
                  except for a few high BR players noone wants that.
                  But thats how R2 act. Screw on low BR and low-mid payers. Lets burn their fun and make a game for heavy cashers only.

How about giving us both? Those who cant use whips can get runes and those who need them get whips from gem event.
                  Well said..
                  "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                  Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                  Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                  X