Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight block heal vs. Mage suntora

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackspaw View Post
    Everyone will understand when more patches coming where players got like tons of HP and mages each turn heals for like 100~200k. Where knights get 3k
    Assuming my maths are right .... a character would need 3.33 million max HP for Suntoria to heal 200k per tick. Don't think anyone here will be getting THAT much HP any time soon.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
      Assuming my maths are right .... a character would need 3.33 million max HP for Suntoria to heal 200k per tick. Don't think anyone here will be getting THAT much HP any time soon.
      Lol.

Anyways, if a 200k hp heal per tick happens, that is only disadvantage to knight in bg. Because in group fights, the knight would also get suntoria effect, thus he also gets 200k heal per turn, unless there is no mage in the team.... and bg is not everything in wartune.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Lol.

Anyways, if a 200k hp heal per tick happens, that is only disadvantage to knight in bg. Because in group fights, the knight would also get suntoria effect, thus he also gets 200k heal per turn, unless there is no mage in the team.... and bg is not everything in wartune.
        Or chaos and pray it works and watch the mage ** ** himself as a knight stomps ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Or chaos and pray it works and watch the mage ** ** himself as a knight stomps ...
          SHUSH U! Hahaha don't be giving people good ideas like that.

Says the stomped mage.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Who are you kidding anyway? People always come up with stupidly unrealistic example.
            Suntoria is meaningless in proper fights. i tick for 15k and knights can do 200k dmg.
            By the time i tick for 200k, they will do 2.5M damage. Do the math.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              Who are you kidding anyway? People always come up with stupidly unrealistic example.
              Suntoria is meaningless in proper fights. i tick for 15k and knights can do 200k dmg.
              close enough.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                close enough.
                That's how much a crit knight with 70k+ patk do on 400%+ dmg.
                Compared to suntoria, mages get the poor end of the deal.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

That's how much a crit knight with 70k+ patk do on 400%+ dmg.
                  Compared to suntoria, mages get the poor end of the deal.
                  so i just need to wait the 400% mark? thanks.

I

WILL

RULE

MAGES

NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    so i just need to wait the 400% mark? thanks.

I

WILL

RULE

MAGES

NOW!
                    he means about the 470% spell delph, not to go into a 10minute battle...
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post

pfft its only 8mins
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                        which bring us back here

By the time i tick for 200k, they will do 2.5M damage.
                        Do the math.
                        this math is awesome

Comment

welll i was close to it after almost 7 min battle in bg against a mage. i got bored and almost let me kill him since he refused to die, healing again and again and again, and his sylph was iris evolved to. so 4 out of 5 rounds almost for him was heals, until my sylph got bored to right when i was about to give up and my delph finaly crited nice)

Comment

A knight can:
                            Cast Agoran shield that absorbs 20% of max HP every 60 seconds.
                            Cast Apollo Shield that absorbs 20% damage for 3 turns every 60 seconds.
                            Cast Intercept and reduce enemy rage by 50 and in most cases forces the enemy to lose a turn, every 60 seconds.
                            Restore up to 3000 HP after a successful block.
                            Learn divine blessing that adds 20% more HP than other classes.

A mage can
                            Cast Suntoria every 45 seconds
                            Cast Restoration every 20 seconds
                            Cast Blessed Light every 60 seconds

The Knight has more defensive capabilities than a mage.

Comment

I suppose that math is technically correct, but practically speaking, anyone I can hit for 200k every round, I'm going to beat 100% of the time. It's when we're hitting each other for 30-50k regular attacks that the heals become a real problem, and even suntoria recovering 15k can definitely make a difference.
                              Resto is still the real game-changer, though. I regularly run into people who can heal 150-250k (NB: more than sunto's total), and there's just no way for me to win unless I steal it with chaos. Over time, it's just going to get worse, since heals are based on full matk, while damage is atk-def, and hp totals will get way beyond any hope of a quick win.

Comment

mage have suntoria, but skil dmg is fool tundere have lower than 300%, knight have apollo shield and skil have more dmg than mage skils, knight have 20% more hp than mage

Comment

Working...
                                X