Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight block heal vs. Mage suntora

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    I would rather use chaos rune to prevent your healing instead of wasting a slot of intercept

and how many people can survive after sylph round, thus I doubt it for your case
    chaos is a must rune when fighting mages, what i wanted to point is that even intercept can be useful in a fight...
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
      (actually how many people know that intercept destroys 100 rage when on 50%???)
      Really? shouldn't it be 75 rage?

I would rather use chaos rune to prevent your healing instead of wasting a slot of intercept

and how many people can survive after sylph round, thus I doubt it for your case
      I use intercept in bg... It is quite annoying, wasting their brutal rune, or their HS. (they use stun, then i use intercept, which is fast cast skill, thus when I am stunned, they are like doing their LB/Slasher/Arrow Shot for a couple of turns.

And in my bg right now, 70-75 bg, when I battle players near my br (mine is 168k), we survive the sylph round... Happened lots of times... They are usually knights and mages. Archers are either killed or I am killed in sylph round.

And yeah, knights would usually do delphic after sylph round, and mages use heals, but I counter it with intercept, it is 100% sure not be able to cast it in the first few rounds of post-sylph round... But with chaos, we know it will not work on knight's delphic... in mages, it is a gamble, esp if you cast the rune AFTER he activates the skill... In order to be successful, the rune should be cast BEFORE he uses a skill, so the mage will have a hesitation in using heal, but then, if your computer lags, then it would be a bit harder.

This is a personal choice.

Comment

I don't think intercept will deduct 50+ rage even with timer, as timer just increase damage

but myself really haven't tested that so can't say it is wrong
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I don't think intercept will deduct 50+ rage even with timer, as timer just increase damage

it does
          had 100 rage stolen in GA 2 days ago at the 100% mark
          it also increases the damage of deflection and heal of regen astral

another interesting thing is, even though the damage is increased the heal from a bloodthirsty would be the same

say i deal 100k damage with BTS i heal 50k
          then it goes to 50% damage, i'd do 125k damage and steal heal 50k
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

it does happened to me 1 time. Was at 100% timer and got intercepted for 100 rage

Comment

chaos is a must rune when fighting mages, what i wanted to point is that even intercept can be useful in a fight...
              I think intercept is one of the best skills PVP wise in the entire game, its quick and can reduce up to 50 rage the first minute which is basically awesome (enhanced as time passes like dante said), if you play your cards right with chaos and intercept, chances are the mage will struggle lol.

Didnt read the entire thread, just this page but: SS and DF arent what they used to be use wise but SS comes handy for some wilds bosses and DF helps archer
              clear necro30 on a daily basis which isnt something to look down @,, incendiary is very useful reducing incoming -deadly- damage if u combine it with a guardian
              rune for example and the rest of their skills look neat, heal/dmg skill + fast dmg skills = win.

Knight is also a great class that can do everything archer do now too, easy clearing necro with their new slow + reduced dmg with the various shields, beastly dmg output with their skills and great survival overall, i dont know why so much whinning about knight when its a very very good class.

Something that happened yesterday: doing arena 4 vs 4 my team had 2-3 fights vs a team based of 3 knights and 1 mage, their rotation of first turn intercept >
              second turn chaos rune (which i guess all had lv9+ because of the 3 turns lol) then aoe + massive dmg was really annoying, they basically disabled us and kept
              damaging full time while we tried to recover lol, lost all the fights vs them.

P.S.: Im a mage but if i were a knight, my skills (in pvp like BG) would be something like: slasher ulti intercept agoran delphic (80 rage one) chaos/heal runes.
              Reason? open with chaos > clear troops > intercept when u see the mage do 3 turns > delphic his/her face > put shield up > sylph > profit. Reapply chaos or use
              heal rune as needed.

Comment

i dont think intercept is that handy.
                knight vs knight not that usefull as we gain rage rather easy
                against other classes maybe

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                  most mages keep a rage rune handy anyway
                  as an archer i do in GA, GB
                  not in 1v1 fights though
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                    i will repeat myself alot of times until alot of people understand it, NO BUILD IS OP AGAINST ALL, my skills vary depending what i class i deal with, ofc u cant change skills on the fly depending who is chasing you in bg, but then again 3-4 skills for pvp are pretty much the same. the intercept skill makes me use chant against knights...since i have to heal with minimum rage...and even 20 rage for chant is enough for a 90k breath...
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious
                    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                    Originally posted by PunkPetal
                    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                    Originally posted by EdGrr
                    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                    Class: Mage
                    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

i will repeat myself alot of times until alot of people understand it, NO BUILD IS OP AGAINST ALL, my skills vary depending what i class i deal with, ofc u cant change skills on the fly depending who is chasing you in bg, but then again 3-4 skills for pvp are pretty much the same. the intercept skill makes me use chant against knights...since i have to heal with minimum rage...and even 20 rage for chant is enough for a 90k breath...
                      It's not so much about the "omgsoOP"part, but the overall efficiency imo lol. Knights would have to tweak their builds/skills way more than other classes to have the same "consistancy". (Which is what makes the game fun in fact, and more or less balanced I guess XD).

Explain where exactly I called SS useless please. Because it is actually a very important skill. The person I quoted said "usefulness nerfed drastically"... this is absolutely correct. We are no longer asked for like we used to be. SS, DF were once necessities in nm dungeons. Now they don't work on many bosses.
                      Lol..The only thing it doesnt work on is Reflect Damage, and you agree with the "usefulness nerfed drastically"..? So for you (and all archers apparently lol), nerfed drastically is when one feature is removed while all the others are intact? Oh and, you missed the part where I said it's a must in moon nm last boss and Wild Boss I guess.

Oh great necropolis. How about the fact no archer now uses it in mps, tok, spire, sky trail because it no longer works not because of need. When you state no one needs DF to complete mps anymore you're missing the entire point. You do know there are lower levels floating around on all servers right? But just because you don't need DF on your team, no one does right? And really, whining archers? Pathetic! The whining by other classes about WB alone tops all.
                      People were doing Nm dungeons without sylphs 9months+ ago. They had DF working, but no sylphs. They didnt have cheated events either, where they can earn 30k br per loop of whip/sc/gem monthly event. Hell, it took top players a whole year to barely reach 100k br with huge cashing, now it takes people less than a few months to get to that point, so I dont really get how a team would NEED DF anyway. And..you really think it was fine that there was only one class that has an overall advantage in Sky trail?
                      Also, there's "whining" and "whining"... You can whine because someone dropped your bread on the floor, and you can whine because your slave didnt pick up your bread that fell on the floor.

Not the point. I built my entire skill tree wrong. I do not have bloodthirsty strike because I maxed DF and SS. No one uses poison it's a waste of space. But by all means go around saying poison is a good skill.
                      You started in march 2013 at least and still arent lvl 80 yet? You can just buy double skills. Explain where exactly I called Poison Arrow a good skill? (playing the..nvm, just not my style lol).
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8-...UQVMmXYxSDgVjw
                      Does more damage than Multi shot. Then again, maybe the rage is that much of a problem when all you use are multishot/as XD

Delphics, delphics, delphics. Shields. Block heals. Rage steal. Hmmmm
                      Oh, oh, I can do the same kind of unthought dumb comments too. Archer : Aoe, Delphic, Delphic (stun !) bloodthirsty, rage steal (yeah, ss does steal rage on top of removing buffs)

Just..... no comment.
                      You either didnt read fully, or dont quite understand the "efficiency"..unless I get that wrong and you agree with me O.o (maybe I'm wrong though..prove me I am !)

Because of crit! Archer rage gain is heavily dependent on crit!
                      Which they usually do at higher lvls.. Since they have inner crit bonus % on their skills.

Oh and also, only the first level of intercept is fast, and it only deducts 30 rage. Higher level (with QTE) are "slow", at least, slow enough you wont be able to get a skill and intercept before the ennemy launches his skill.
                      Last edited by R226329038; 11-17-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

one thing that make mages OP is their healing skills. Atk,Def,Crit,Block,Hp all can be modified by any class. there,we have crit knights/mages or tanky archers/mages.spend some money make those stats higher for every class. ITS POSSIBLE to build those tanky critty class.but knights and archers cant double their hp via healing (knight block @ 3k hp and archers bloodthirsty generate hp based on damage not %) even those knights and archers got 1mil balens,they cant buy the healing skill.this game is all bout balens,but for this matter,even balens cant save knights or archers from mages heal (esp when it crit) we see this everyday in arena/bg.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                          To be fair, we get that as part of our advanced class skills. But, yeah, restricted to Lv80 content.
                          but doesnt other classes get hp passives too so nothing really changed
                          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

you guys know that if our heals are nerfed it will be harder for everyone in mpd right?
                            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                              you guys know that if our heals are nerfed it will be harder for everyone in mpd right?
                              they just can't figure out how useful is sunt and healing in MPD, but just focusing on 1vs1 PvP
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

they just can't figure out how useful is sunt and healing in MPD, but just focusing on 1vs1 PvP
                                everyone will clear every mp available sooner or later, with a mage or without, this doesnt apply to pvp.
                                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X