Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Gem Event Dissapeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gem Event Dissapeared

    Anyone else saw the gem event and then out of the sudden dissapeared? It just happened to me after i synth most of my gems ***!!
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

  • #2
    Originally posted by karac View Post
    Anyone else saw the gem event and then out of the sudden dissapeared? It just happened to me after i synth most of my gems ***!!
    wierd, gem event should be in 2 days....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
      wierd, gem event should be in 2 days....
      Gem event is after tonights reset....
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

      Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Gem event is after tonights reset....
        Tonight's the 14th? What planet are you on

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Tonight's the 14th? What planet are you on
          tonights reset would lead into the 14th.. right?
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

          Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by wraithraiser View Post
            tonight's the 14th? What planet are you on
            australialand
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              australialand
              Lolz, still the 12th server-side for me. Kinda early for an event to show up even on Oceanic.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Lolz, still the 12th server-side for me. Kinda early for an event to show up even on Oceanic.
                It's the 13th for myself and oceanic, so that's the planet i am on. Apparently someone at R2 has a trigger finger right now.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  It's the 13th for myself and oceanic, so that's the planet i am on. Apparently someone at R2 has a trigger finger right now.
                  yep 12:16pm thursday the 13th
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    yep 12:16pm thursday the 13th
                    3:19pm for me in Sydney lol
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                    Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      It's the 13th for myself and oceanic, so that's the planet i am on. Apparently someone at R2 has a trigger finger right now.
                      Probably got the wrong event, time, rewards.... etc so they took it down as fast as possible. (no one should've done an event that came up mid-day)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        Probably got the wrong event, time, rewards.... etc so they took it down as fast as possible. (no one should've done an event that came up mid-day)
                        Yet people stupid enough to use all their gems, even though it also said limited lol
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                        Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Yet people stupid enough to use all their gems, even though it also said limited lol
                          Yeah that's just depressing lol, if it was intentional on R2s side that's evil scheming right there.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Yeah that's just depressing lol, if it was intentional on R2s side that's evil scheming right there.
                            Evil, yet sadistically amusing :P
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                            Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Maybe a failed attempt to add cw and advanced BG, but putting in the wrong data stick.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X