No announcement yet.

Gem Event Dissapeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so we can confirm there will be limited gem event with rune stone as reward......

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Maybe a failed attempt to add cw and advanced BG, but putting in the wrong data stick.

They put Mr. Fluffykins on the wrong hamster wheel dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        They put Mr. Fluffykins on the wrong hamster wheel dammit.
        I hope gem event isnt limited tho, that would be a huge disapointment.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          I hope gem event isnt limited tho, that would be a huge disapointment.
          Elite club posted that it's unlimited, so it probably is, if it was limited there's no point in doing it aside from a couple gems.

Comment

If the event appeared and then vanished, and you participated while you saw it.. I can only suggest to send in a support ticket to see what can be done. I know its not really the reply anyone wants to hear, but they stole my magic fixing wand last week *sad face* I am hoping that it will reappear soon though.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Nov 14th at Server Time.

Comment

So any compensatoin pack for it?
                Karac
                Archer
                S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                CAIN Guild
                1.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                X