Gem Event Dissapeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Event Dissapeared

Anyone else saw the gem event and then out of the sudden dissapeared? It just happened to me after i synth most of my gems ***!!
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

Originally posted by karac View Post
    Anyone else saw the gem event and then out of the sudden dissapeared? It just happened to me after i synth most of my gems ***!!
    wierd, gem event should be in 2 days....

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
      wierd, gem event should be in 2 days....
      Gem event is after tonights reset....
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Gem event is after tonights reset....
        Tonight's the 14th? What planet are you on

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Tonight's the 14th? What planet are you on
          tonights reset would lead into the 14th.. right?
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by wraithraiser View Post
            tonight's the 14th? What planet are you on
            australialand
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              australialand
              Lolz, still the 12th server-side for me. Kinda early for an event to show up even on Oceanic.

Comment

Lolz, still the 12th server-side for me. Kinda early for an event to show up even on Oceanic.
                It's the 13th for myself and oceanic, so that's the planet i am on. Apparently someone at R2 has a trigger finger right now.

Comment

It's the 13th for myself and oceanic, so that's the planet i am on. Apparently someone at R2 has a trigger finger right now.
                  yep 12:16pm thursday the 13th
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    yep 12:16pm thursday the 13th
                    3:19pm for me in Sydney lol

Comment

Probably got the wrong event, time, rewards.... etc so they took it down as fast as possible. (no one should've done an event that came up mid-day)

Comment

Probably got the wrong event, time, rewards.... etc so they took it down as fast as possible. (no one should've done an event that came up mid-day)
                        Yet people stupid enough to use all their gems, even though it also said limited lol

Comment

Yet people stupid enough to use all their gems, even though it also said limited lol
                          Yeah that's just depressing lol, if it was intentional on R2s side that's evil scheming right there.

Comment

Yeah that's just depressing lol, if it was intentional on R2s side that's evil scheming right there.
                            Evil, yet sadistically amusing :P

Comment

Maybe a failed attempt to add cw and advanced BG, but putting in the wrong data stick.

Comment

Working...
                              X