Knight runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight runes

What other runes are worth upgrading after blood and heal?
    Need advice please

Amnesia or chaos.
    Then purge.

If you do not want those, then just save the runestones to trade it to mystery runestones to upgrade your blood and heal rune to advanced level.

Comment

Well top priority as a knight should be advanced heal rune if you can. Lv8/8 on that, most useful for PvP and PvE and 50% is just sweet.

Purge and Puri are very situational, only tend to use them for spire/wilds bosses, purge in CW has been a go to rune lately but after the influx of runestones that's likely to change some. Purge and puri you don't even really need above lv6-7 in most cases, but they are cheap to upgrade.

Rage rune is really not that useful past lv1, lv1 for knight = 50 rage right off the bat, and in most fights you'll only ever need it one time.

Chaos and Amnesia are definitely good choices for lv10, but I'd never use them both in PvP situations (unless a mage, maybe an archer and maybe if a Aegis/Gaia user with the nice heal skill) as a knight not having heal rune in PvP situations is not very ideal, so you'd only ever need one of those runes at a time.

Blood's kinda situational as well, if you take it can't take chaos/amnesia (again unless mage/archer/aegis/gaia user) but maxed out advanced does seem like a nice thing to have in a knight vs knight fight, unless your opponent has puri/triton that's a lot of damage to add onto your own herc damage.

For me after the influx of runes I think I'll:
      - Separate out how many runes I need for max heal
      - Max out chaos
      - see how many runes I got afterwards, if a smaller amount level up purge/puri rune some, if a lot max everything else lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Well top priority as a knight should be advanced heal rune if you can. Lv8/8 on that, most useful for PvP and PvE and 50% is just sweet.

Purge and Puri are very situational, only tend to use them for spire/wilds bosses, purge in CW has been a go to rune lately but after the influx of runestones that's likely to change some. Purge and puri you don't even really need above lv6-7 in most cases, but they are cheap to upgrade.

Rage rune is really not that useful past lv1, lv1 for knight = 50 rage right off the bat, and in most fights you'll only ever need it one time.

Chaos and Amnesia are definitely good choices for lv10, but I'd never use them both in PvP situations (unless a mage, maybe an archer and maybe if a Aegis/Gaia user with the nice heal skill) as a knight not having heal rune in PvP situations is not very ideal, so you'd only ever need one of those runes at a time.

Blood's kinda situational as well, if you take it can't take chaos/amnesia (again unless mage/archer/aegis/gaia user) but maxed out advanced does seem like a nice thing to have in a knight vs knight fight, unless your opponent has puri/triton that's a lot of damage to add onto your own herc damage.

For me after the influx of runes I think I'll:
        - Separate out how many runes I need for max heal
        - Max out chaos
        - see how many runes I got afterwards, if a smaller amount level up purge/puri rune some, if a lot max everything else lol
        tyvm
        great advice will keep runestones for exchnage for mystery stones and bring healing rune to lvl 5/8 adv

Comment

Working...
        X