Not changing event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not changing event

we started playing a little time and new that serves ta leaving now so you guys wanting to change the event to catch runestone where q u buy it in the shop arena is an offense to nois we are Brazilians and start playing a little while ago and TAMOS investing in wartune want the msm had before q q events was the cycle of winning [Mount Training Whip] [Soul Crystal] pack gem if you do not want to harm niguém two places at the same event where nois that we can choose what we want to get niguém will be hurt By: â˜*Gangrenaâ˜*

Originally posted by R2105414625 View Post
    we started playing a little time and new that serves ta leaving now so you guys wanting to change the event to catch runestone where q u buy it in the shop arena is an offense to nois we are Brazilians and start playing a little while ago and TAMOS investing in wartune want the msm had before q q events was the cycle of winning [Mount Training Whip] [Soul Crystal] pack gem if you do not want to harm niguém two places at the same event where nois that we can choose what we want to get niguém will be hurt By: â˜*Gangrenaâ˜*

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      WAHAHAHA those are some powerful smiley faces, i laughed so hard when i read this post, more than i should have
      having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

-_- i know :P

Comment

Working...
        X