Lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol

No R2games, we don't need a server merge!! We are just a 2 years old server that never got merged with just one active guild! Atoll boss is taking up to 3 hours sometimes and yesterday out team ended with a 85% on damage dealt -_-
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	1760261
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

Originally posted by danotz View Post
    No R2games, we don't need a server merge!! We are just a 2 years old server that never got merged with just one active guild! Atoll boss is taking up to 3 hours sometimes and yesterday out team ended with a 85% on damage dealt -_-
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]113818[/ATTACH]
    Not to troll you or anything, but why would R2Games merge a Kabam server? Nice 85% damage though, may I ask how many Vulcan Stoves you got for that?

Love and Cookies,
    Katarina
    [S161]Ashthorn Fen

Comment

Originally posted by KatLovesDancing View Post
      Not to troll you or anything, but why would R2Games merge a Kabam server? Nice 85% damage though, may I ask how many Vulcan Stoves you got for that?
      Should be 42 I believe. But wow, 3 hours is insane! Merge their server already, Kabam! ;(

Comment

Originally posted by KatLovesDancing View Post
        I got 41(this boss was a "quick" one, just 1 h or so)..The reason for not posting this on kabam section is that they don't care anyways.This post is just for showing you guys how they let some servers die
        Last edited by danotz; 11-14-2014, 05:01 AM.
        Server: Kabam 17
        Player name: Dwarf
        Player level: 80
        Player class: Knight
        Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
        Battle rating: 615k
        Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
          I got 41(this boss was a "quick" one, just 1 h or so)..The reason for not posting this on kabam section is that they don't care anyways.This post is just for showing you guys how they let some servers die
          We all know how R2 cares about his customers/players, trust me.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X